Remember how hyped Pokemon trainers would be when they called you for a rematch?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why did Team Rocket have the heart to challenge you with so many grunts cut from the same cloth? A fukking rattata, a snake and koffing...every damn time. You woulda thought these nikkas woulda looked away when Red looked em in the eye after putting the rest of the dey nikkas ina bag... in the same damn room no less.

Like why da fukk dont any of these deadbeats give Red his respect and keep dey head down when he come through, scanning the facility for victims? That savage don't even wanna save the PokeWorld, he just slay cats for training purposes, strictly for his own nourishment.

Pokemon_RBY_SilphCo_F2.png

Pokemon_RBY_SilphCo_F6.png

All these dudes have the same lineup, caught licks and not one uses a radio to warn somebody...

Right? These rocket grunts needed to switch it up!
giphy.gif

Classic thread. I can't believe my previous post is still getting daps :mjlol:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
The audacity of these nikkas yo. I defeated the entire Pokemon League, 16 gym leaders, thwarted a crime organization multiple times, caught numerous legendary Pokemon, defeated the most notorious Trainer of all time, and you wanna call me to tell me your fukkin' Bellsprout is getting stronger?

Bellsprout nikka? :why:
:laff: