Remember how hyped Pokemon trainers would be when they called you for a rematch?

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
I remember in Pokemon Emerald and I had the level 75 (turned like level 78 after the elite 4) Rayquaza and after that stupid bug catcher guy said he wanted a rematch

I'm like :stopitslime: bytch what the fukk you gonna do with your 6 level 20 bug pokemon against my level 78 Rayquaza with Fireblast/Thunder/Hyper Beam/Ice Beam :stopitslime::stopitslime:

Poke-blood going everywhere :mjlol:

BasedPrime

Xbox Woe
Daps
I hated those fukkin caves tho:sadcam:Them nikkas would creep on you and I had like one Pokemon left, no potions and maybe an escape rope. But I didnt want to use that fukkin rope cuz you have to go through all them zubats again :bryan: everytime I saw that exit I would run with the quickness :damn: fukk those items I left behind :camby::mjcry:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
I hated those fukkin caves tho:sadcam:Them nikkas would creep on you and I had like one Pokemon left, no potions and maybe an escape rope. But I didnt want to use that fukkin rope cuz you have to go through all them zubats again :bryan: everytime I saw that exit I would run with the quickness :damn: fukk those items I left behind :camby::mjcry:
:snoop:Running for the exit on your bike and bumping a nearby wall by mistake. Only to have another wild zubat appear :mjcry:

I swear if you could see those wild pokemon in real time they were prob on your ass like a motherfukker.

:snoop:Don't even get me started on those struggle attempts through the dark caves cuz I didn't have a pokemon to learn that move to light that bytch up at the time :to:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune

DId the same shyt man. I would either use the bike(if allowed) or just hold that run button and then all of a sudden I get stopped and some creep walks up to me and i'm like :comeon:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
I remember in Pokemon Emerald and I had the level 75 (turned like level 78 after the elite 4) Rayquaza and after that stupid bug catcher guy said he wanted a rematch

I'm like :stopitslime: bytch what the fukk you gonna do with your 6 level 20 bug pokemon against my level 78 Rayquaza with Fireblast/Thunder/Hyper Beam/Ice Beam :stopitslime::stopitslime:

Poke-blood going everywhere :mjlol:
:dead:Just peeped this post again. I must've missed this name the first time around...RAYQUAZA

250px-384Rayquaza.png

What kinda ghetto ass pokemon name is that :russ:

Is there a female version that's pink/purple and called Rayquesia :mjpls: