Remember how hyped Pokemon trainers would be when they called you for a rematch?

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
:laff:

I know that same feel breh.

You come back for that rematch thinking it's gonna really be on :lift:

And then they come out with their first pokemon...

...A Nidoran :comeon:

I remember one time I rematched this dude and his Steelix literally only used Rock Polish throughout the entire fight. It never attacked even once :what:

That dude trying to challenge you with six magikarp :snoop:

wow i remember magic karp i went to the save store place and there was a guy in a trenchcoat trying to hustle me talking about 2gs or something for a magic karp. it was my first time playing. i got hustled. took that shyt in the field and his only attack was splash. shyt didnt even do damage

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
:deadmanny:

any of those "new" games worth it?

sometimes i see all the new pokemon they made and im just like :merchant: the fukk?

i havent really played since red or blue

although, in college, i randomly got Gold to fukk around when i was high and had downtime when i couldnt sleep :mjpls: named all my pokemon troll names

Flex Kavana

Banned
Daps
the good ol days man.

All the pokemon games. I remember pokemon stadium somehow was revolutionary but looking back that shyt was about as wack as it gets.

Pokemon snap tho >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Imagine if they did a 3D version of them gameboy Pokemon games back then on the n64. shyt would have crushed the buildings.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

sometimes i see all the new pokemon they made and im just like :merchant: the fukk?

although, in college, i randomly got Gold to fukk around when i was high and had downtime when i couldnt sleep :mjpls: named all my pokemon troll names

Pokemon Gold/Silver got remade for nds so can try those

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D

Gold was the last pokemon game i got :mjcry:

Franchise is ass now :mjcry:

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
"WHOA you've got 16 badges! :ohhh:

I could really use a challenge now that my Krabby knows vicegrip! I see you've got Zapdos and Jolteon but that should be no problem for my water Pokemon!! Things won't be so easy THIS time"

*Whole lineup gets washed by Zapdos*

"Aww man I can't believe it :mjcry: I gotta train harder"

*Proceeds to run them pockets a 2nd time and bikes on down the pier*

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
X & Y prolly the best gen since Gold/Silver IMO

Obviously the remakes are better than the OG's but there's a magic/nostalgia about the OG's that can't be matched.