Remedy Games calls out Series S as being a major development hinderance

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
File cac tweets under Sony stans as a go to deflection when someone is getting cooked :wow:
Add “lies and propaganda” to that list as well.

:mjlol:

Stans, Lies, and Cac Tweets :banderas:

image.jpg

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Meach funny as hell :laff:.

Imagine him in court as a lawyer, 4K video footage shows his client shooting the victim and Meach would be like
“That’s not what is shown on video , y’all do know there’s deepfakes and AI out there right? Lies and propaganda will not prevail.”

“But Meach we have the victim in his last words in crisp 8K saying ‘Phil, you shot me…. Why?:dead:

Meach: “Your honor that is not what he said Phil is a nickname my clients name is Stunna1”

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
alright what the hell is going on. He literally says the gpu and low memory are a big problem. Are you fukking crazy? How is it fun to stan a company? :dahell:
He also calls deving for PC a “massive struggle”

Full context he’s just saying devs have to compromise framerate and performance to get games running on the S.

I’m not the one stanning here, there’s clear agenda in the tweet and some of your reaction to what was said.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Meach funny as hell :laff:.

Imagine him in court as a lawyer, 4K video footage shows his client shooting the victim and Meach would be like
“That’s not what is shown on video , y’all do know there’s deepfakes and AI out there right? Lies and propaganda will not prevail.”

“But Meach we have the victim in his last words in crisp 8K saying ‘Phil, you shot me…. Why?:dead:

Meach: “Your honor that is not what he said Phil is a nickname my clients name is Stunna1”
@Gizmo_Duck posted the full transcript

Now where does he say Series S is a hinderance? a “Huge problem” or “holding games back”??:usure:

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
Microsoft needs to be sued for this series s bullshyt. I cant play games off the memoryy card like a normal system, and then u limit the storage space of the hard drive. I thought digital only was the difference, u constantly have to download games between the hard drive and the 80 dollar memory card, trash console :camby: :camby: :camby:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Full context he’s just saying devs have to compromise framerate and performance to get games running on the S.
And you don’t get why that’s a problem? You have a platform that requires special attention upon developing a game. That platform has far fewer customers than the industry leader that has no such requirements.

Also on that platform the customers are less inclined to purchase games anyway as they’ve been conditioned to wait for games to come to a subscription service instead.

When all these flaws are present it should be made easier to develop games on that platform not harder.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
And you don’t get why that’s a problem? You have a platform that requires special attention upon developing a game. That platform has far fewer customers than the industry leader that has no such requirements.
Nobody said “special attention” All platforms get individual optimization time. As long as there are enough Series S out there devs will support it. Has nothing to do with playstation.
Also on that platform the customers are less inclined to purchase games anyway as they’ve been conditioned to wait for games to come to a subscription service instead.
Sony stan musings.

It was testified in court that xbox users and gamepass users specifically spend more money on gaming
When all these flaws are present it should be made easier to develop games on that platform not harder.
Poor devs gotta do a little work to get games out :stopitslime: