Remedy Games calls out Series S as being a major development hinderance

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
And I'm asking you who the control groups for that survey are.

You're saying actual data but you aren't even saying what groups were compared in that data.

Didn't Sony, Nintendo, Epic, and Steam provide Bond with detailed data on what people on their platforms spend on games?

I went to the Forbes article and it does say they spend 20% more on gaming but it doesn't say in comparison to what other group so that statement is worthless.

The logical assumption is Microsoft compared Xbox owners who subscribe to Game Pass vs ones that don't because they have all the detailed data there. You seem to want to imply that statistic extends to groups on platforms they wouldn't have data on unless competitors gave them data.
You have absolutely NOTHING to prove this.

“customers are less inclined to purchase games anyway as they’ve been conditioned to wait for games to come to a subscription service instead.”

Other than sony stan narratives.

Again i’ve provided data and sworn statements to the contrary

Unless you have some type of proof of your position, i’m not continuing down your dumb add rabbit whole.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You have absolutely NOTHING to prove this.

“customers are less inclined to purchase games anyway as they’ve been conditioned to wait for games to come to a subscription service instead.”

Other than sony stan narratives.

Again i’ve provided data and sworn statements to the contrary

Unless you have some type of proof of your position, i’m not continuing down your dumb add rabbit whole.
What are the control groups of that quoted data?

What I said is anecdotal and I will admit that. Everywhere I go and see Xbox get any game announcements the first thing I see asked is "is it coming to Game Pass" or saying they'll wait to see if it does.

So again I'll ask Game Pass subs spend 20% more on games in comparison to what specific group? It's ok to admit you read an article online and don't have the actual answer but misrepresented that stat to fit what you wanted. Everyone else knows you did that anyway.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

What I said is anecdotal and I will admit that. Everywhere I go and see Xbox get any game announcements the first thing I see asked is "is it coming to Game Pass" or saying they'll wait to see if it does.

So again I'll ask Game Pass subs spend 20% more on games in comparison to what specific group? It's ok to admit you read an article online and don't have the actual answer but misrepresented that stat to fit what you wanted. Everyone else knows you did that anyway.
Those are the old numbers.

50% more :banderas:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

I didn’t misrepresent anything.

I posted direct proof that your anecdote was wrong.

You are asking me to prove things i never said, cause that’s the next goalpost/deflection you want to move to instead of just admitting you were wrong.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
They spend more on microtransactions not actual game purchases.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
  • Xbox Game Pass members spend 50% more and spend by 2.8x on post-release monetization (microtransactions).
"Obviously, it follows that the number of gross sales will decrease significantly, but whether or not it is profitable will depend on the economic pact that the studio has agreed with Microsoft to join"

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I didn’t misrepresent anything.

I posted direct proof that your anecdote was wrong.

You are asking me to prove things i never said, cause that’s the next goalpost/deflection you want to move to instead of just admitting you were wrong.
Who are the control groups of the data you are quoting? You continue to ignore the question. Why?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Who are the control groups of the data you are quoting? You continue to ignore the question. Why?
It's just corporate #s.

"They play 30% more games/genres."

That can simply be attributed to more games being available through the service.

It can also be attributed to subscriber base going up.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Here is all the info that’s available.

You read it
You have the nerve to quote data saying it proves me wrong, I question you about it and you can't even tell me the control groups of who the data was comparing?

I read your data and it compares Xbox gamers who subscribe to game pass vs Xbox gamers that don't just like I thought. How does that disprove me saying Xbox gamers overall are conditioned to want games to come to Game Pass?
Members of the service, who pay a monthly or annual subscription to access different modes, play 40% more video games once they join Game Pass (a growth compared to 2021 when it was 20% more).
It's easy to spend 50% more when you didn't fukking buy the game.
  • Xbox Game Pass members spend 50% more and spend by 2.8x on post-release monetization (microtransactions).
They are comparing the spending of somebody that spend $60-$70 on a retail game and had to buy microtransactions on top of that vs someone who spent $0 on the game itself. It's faulty logic because I could spend 3x ad much as the retail game buyer and still spend less overall than they spent on just purchasing the game.

Xbox Game Pass subs have less skin in the game overall so obviously they spend more on extra content.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Xbox gamers overall are conditioned to wait for games to come to Game Pass?
Actually they're way more engaged outside the subscription," Simonetta continued. "They go out to stores and buy more games than they did before they joined."

I’m not sure how much more of a direct answer you could get.

You are squirming looking for someway to discredit the direct statements and data.

And you have provided ZERO proof to your anecdote.