Daps
9gpfFRT.png

Xbot edition

8iuANxp.png

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't know what nikkas is arguing for..the point is there's games to play on PS4..in fact MORE games than XBOne so nikkas need to stop wit the "Ps4 has no games" argument..simple and plain...nikkas can't say that cause it's false..
Thank you. These guys missed the whole point(well only like one guy.)

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
Most of those that dropped aren't indie's... I'm talking about straight up ports that are either on PC or ps3....

The indie stuff is great, I don't rock with most but its great.

I wouldn't by a 400 plus console for indie games though... That's just me. I'd go with a PC if I liked indie stuff that much.
you're missing the point. The ps4 is the best of both worlds. It's got pc games, mmos, best multiplatforms, and of course the ps4 exclusives. All for a device that is only 399.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you're missing the point. The ps4 is the best of both worlds. It's got pc games, mmos, best multiplatforms, and of course the ps4 exclusives. All for a device that is only 399.

No your're missing the point, buying a system for 400 dollars, when you can play more than 75 percent of those games on your low end pc, and current gen system is asinine. Its not something a company or the user's should be bragging about imo.

Thats like buying a souped up PC and then playing Doom, or a Soup up car and only driving 50 mph all the time, the pc is the best of everything if we want to be real about stuff. Years ago I hated pc stuff mostly because it was to expensive and next hardware dropped to often.

Now everyone has a PC and is on it all the time, steam is available and makes it easy to play just about any game out. These next gen system have very little reason for you to have them... I enjoy my xbox one way more than the ps4 but I couldn't tell anyone in good faith to go out and buy either right now.

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
No your're missing the point, buying a system for 400 dollars, when you can play more than 75 percent of those games on your low end pc, and current gen system is asinine. Its not something a company or the user's should be bragging about imo.

Thats like buying a souped up PC and then playing Doom, or a Soup up car and only driving 50 mph all the time, the pc is the best of everything if we want to be real about stuff. Years ago I hated pc stuff mostly because it was to expensive and next hardware dropped to often.

Now everyone has a PC and is on it all the time, steam is available and makes it easy to play just about any game out. These next gen system have very little reason for you to have them... I enjoy my xbox one way more than the ps4 but I couldn't tell anyone in good faith to go out and buy either right now.
:mindblown: stop missing the point. can the pc play ps4 exclusives? does the pc have ps plus, can i stream games to my handheld device with my pc? :shaq2:

well...the ps4 sure can do all that plus play pc games.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I don't care about none of these games. none interest me games octodad has been out for months and is a shyt game.