Release dates for Xbox One games and PS4 for April 2014...:lupe:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It amazing me that people are co signing sony re releasing games for pc and ps3 on ps4 and praising it for having more games than any other system.

That truly blows my mind.

Its unacceptable, for any new console to try and pull that off.

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
So what this thread shows is that Sony will finally catch up to MS with 1st party games and that indies are fukking with the PlayStation brand more early on because Sony didn't shyt on them at E3 like Microsoft did.

Okay.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It amazing me that people are co signing sony re releasing games for pc and ps3 on ps4 and praising it for having more games than any other system.

That truly blows my mind.

Its unacceptable, for any new console to try and pull that off.
:what:
Yo, some of you guys are being silly. So the ps4 beinga platform that some indie devs can choose to release games on is unacceptable?

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
You know what I noticed, PS4 is going to be the place for MMO's
We have 2 right now
DC Universe + Final Fantasy Real Reborn
Warframe kinda a mmo I guess
Planet Side 2
WarThunder
We might get that S1V1
elder Scrolls, all games you can sink a lot of time into between big titles

Xbox has... Titanfall? Which you can get on your 360

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
Most of those PS4 games are old indie ports and multi-platform games. It's hardly a lineup to be celebrated.
I love this, PC people acting like everyone plays PC games
They're all new to me
Hell I didn't play the last of us yet and I have a ps3, I was too busy on my 360 to care

Watch Last of Us be free for PS+ users at E3

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:what:
Yo, some of you guys are being silly. So the ps4 beinga platform that some indie devs can choose to release games on is unacceptable?

Most of those that dropped aren't indie's... I'm talking about straight up ports that are either on PC or ps3....

The indie stuff is great, I don't rock with most but its great.

I wouldn't by a 400 plus console for indie games though... That's just me. I'd go with a PC if I liked indie stuff that much.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I love this, PC people acting like everyone plays PC games
They're all new to me
Hell I didn't play the last of us yet and I have a ps3, I was too busy on my 360 to care

Watch Last of Us be free for PS+ users at E3

Does xbox live offer anything to the gamer in the way of free games? Or anything? Seems there is better value in ps plus.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Most of those that dropped aren't indie's... I'm talking about straight up ports that are either on PC or ps3....

The indie stuff is great, I don't rock with most but its great.

I wouldn't by a 400 plus console for indie games though... That's just me. I'd go with a PC if I liked indie stuff that much.
people aren't buying ps4 for indie games though. It's as if it's ludicrous to some people that ps4 buyers got it for the fact that it houses better versions of multiplats, cross plats and exclusives and is better priced.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Most of my games on my PS4 I got for free with PS+ :wow: Yeah, I already had them on my PC, but they were goddamn free :wow:

Indies are cool brehs. Y'all shouldn't look down on them cuz they don't have the best graphics. shyt, "To the moon" and "Brothers" were two indies with more emotional content then any big name title. Graphics aren't everything (and I know the hypocrisy of me, a big graphics snob, saying something like)

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
people aren't buying ps4 for indie games though. It's as if it's ludicrous to some people that ps4 buyers got it for the fact that it houses better versions of multiplats, cross plats and exclusives and is better priced.

I got a ps4 for games and indies count as games to me maybe the xbox should get some indies