Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pure chess? :mjlol:
That trivia game? :pachaha:
Putty squad? :dahell:
Backgammon Blitz :krs:

Damn I shoulda bought a PS4:wow:

Hey how do I get my direct tv remote to work with the xbox one tired of using the control pad for 1guide and I ain't trying to be sitting in the dark talking about xbox what's on playboy or skinimax.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Hey how do I get my direct tv remote to work with the xbox one tired of using the control pad for 1guide and I ain't trying to be sitting in the dark talking about xbox what's on playboy or skinimax.
Don't know if you can use your direct tv remote for one guide. But they do have a media remote you can buy if you want to use a remote.

your joking right?????

titanfall has flopped your halo is not gonna save your ass..... wake up.
Yeah the number one selling game in the world flopped and I'm dying to get my hands on backgammon blitz:mjlol:

I'm furious breh :birdman:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don't know if you can use your direct tv remote for one guide. But they do have a media remote you can buy if you want to use a remote.

Yeah the number one selling game in the world flopped and I'm dying to get my hands on backgammon blitz:mjlol:

You play backgammon Breh?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mindblown: stop missing the point. can the pc play ps4 exclusives? does the pc have ps plus, can i stream games to my handheld device with my pc? :shaq2:

well...the ps4 sure can do all that plus play pc games.
it's like because the ps4 has more indie games, some people feel as though it's taking away from AAA exclusive games from Sony even though the two have nothing to do with each other.

Now you present them a case of ps4 getting better multiplat games, all of a sudden everyone has a sick pc setup for playing those games. You mention cross platform games and suddenly everyone should've played the game when it came out.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
it's like because the ps4 has more indie games, some people feel as though it's taking away from AAA exclusive games from Sony even though the two have nothing to do with each other.

Now you present them a case of ps4 getting better multiplat games, all of a sudden everyone has a sick pc setup for playing those games. You mention cross platform games and suddenly everyone should've played the game when it came out.
people been doing this for 3 years now, xbox 360 was consistently attacked about lack of TRUE exclusives get use to it.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Ps4 has the better multiplats, the better exclusives, the most releases, the better rated games on average, more games, sold more consoles, sold more games, has more members on the coli, and is just overall more active.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Yeah it sold more for now... but let's look at it from a different viewpoint, because you think that the game will keep the momentum but this game will drop off and realistically the fall is coming soon. You know those numbers are still weak compared to COD's former numbers. Also the game sold strongly in North America, but not the rest of the world...

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
These aren't even new games. I could see if they were new games that just happened to be coming out on PC too. These are 3 year old games that nobody was checking for 3 years ago.:mjlol:

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps

They gloss over the fact that alot of console owners(Myself included) don't game on PC and that these indy PC games are all new to them.