Release dates for Xbox One games and PS4 for April 2014...:lupe:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Most of those PS4 games are old indie ports and multi-platform games. It's hardly a lineup to be celebrated.
Daylight, FFXIV Online, TAS2, and Trials Fusion are old indie ports?? So it's great that the Xbox One doesn't have these games(cept trials)?

If the same games coming out on PS4 where they're better than the Xbox One versions in addition to indie games, what's the issue?? How is having less games even entertained?

My point is there's more quantity on PS4 where there's this myth that there are less games on PS4. If these games aren't to be "celebrated", then Titanfall, Plants Vs Zombies:Garden Warfare and that Max and the curse of brotherhood game needn't be "celebrated' since they're multiplatform games also. Y'all dudes love to conveniently eliminate games off of lists to your liking to prove this.

You eliminate multi platform games as if they're not coming out on PS4 and most likely be the better console version, you eliminate indie games, cross platform PS3/4 games, and then you cherry pick exclusives that you may or may not like. That's just being fastidious. Idk why you've been playing dumb lately as if you don't know this.

Let's keep it 100.

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Now nikka's care about spiderman 2?

:ehh:

Amazing....

"Double entendre don't even ask me how"
It's not about caring. It's about dispelling the myth that the PS4 has "no games." It's literally face palm worthy when I see this propaganda spewed.
There's 5 titles coming out on PS4 next month compared to XB1's two. :snoop:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Daylight, FFXIV Online, TAS2, and Trials Fusion are old indie ports?? So it's great that the Xbox One doesn't have these games(cept trials)?

If the same games coming out on PS4 where they're better than the Xbox One versions in addition to indie games, what's the issue?? How is having less games even entertained?

My point is there's more quantity on PS4 where there's this myth that there are less games on PS4. If these games aren't to be "celebrated", then Titanfall, Plants Vs Zombies:Garden Warfare and that Max and the curse of brotherhood game needn't be "celebrated' since they're multiplatform games. Let's keep it 100.
  • Mercenary Kings Multiplatform game
  • Lego The Hobbit Multiplatform game
  • Strike Force Zero:Directors Cut Multiplatform indie game from last year
  • Trials Fusion Multiplatform game
  • King Oddball Isn't this a cell phone game?
  • Final Fantasy XIV Online: A Realm Reborn Multiplatform MMO requires a monthly fee
  • Pure Chess old multiplatform indie game

Soon to be released this month:
  • Octodad: Dadliest Catch Apr 22 multiplatform indie game
  • Daylight Apr 29 multiplatform indie game
  • Child of Light Apr 29 multiplatform indie game
  • The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Apr 30 multiplatform game
all due respect Titanfall may be a multiplatform title but at least it's a AAA one. out of all the titles listed maybe an Xbox One owner should look at Daylight and wish they had that but are we really celebrating indie filler titles that basically pad the release list now?

this looks like to me one person got $20 to his name and the other person got $10 and the guy with $20 is like "I got 100% more money than you do" when in reality they're both damn near broke.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
  • Mercenary Kings Multiplatform game
  • Lego The Hobbit Multiplatform game
  • Strike Force Zero:Directors Cut Multiplatform indie game from last year
  • Trials Fusion Multiplatform game
  • King Oddball Isn't this a cell phone game?
  • Final Fantasy XIV Online: A Realm Reborn Multiplatform MMO requires a monthly fee
  • Pure Chess old multiplatform indie game
Soon to be released this month:
  • Octodad: Dadliest Catch Apr 22 multiplatform indie game
  • Daylight Apr 29 multiplatform indie game
  • Child of Light Apr 29 multiplatform indie game
  • The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Apr 30 multiplatform game
all due respect Titanfall may be a multiplatform title but at least it's a AAA one. out of all the titles listed maybe an Xbox One owner should look at Daylight and wish they had that but are we really celebrating indie filler titles that basically pad the release list now?

this looks like to me one person got $20 to his name and the other person got $10 and the guy with $20 is like "I got 100% more money than you do" when in reality they're both damn near broke.
You're missing my point. There's a selection of games here that's identical on the PS4 with more. And what are you even talking about Titanfall being an AAA for? Did you ignore Infamous Second son?? What's that?? An BBB game to you?? :smh: You've been upping Titanfall but denouncing Infamous as if Infamous is not the hottest PS4 title. Now indie games are padding release lists. So you'd rather NOT have indie games come out at all?? What kind of thinking are you doing over there?

The Amazing Spiderman 2 has been postponed for the Xbox One.

You're basically doing exactly what I just explained. You're dismissing indie games, ignoring exclusives(Infamous) and then not talking about multiplatforms because it's on Xbox One too. What's next you're going to say MLB 15 the Show is a multiplatform game and should be ignored?

To me it's like one person with $20 at Walmart and another with $10 at a family dollar. The $20 person has access to the same things at family dollar with more to buy.

Carry on.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fixed for ya.
It's actually pretty ridiculous how cats talk about PS4 has no games when I been eating good off almost the whole time Ps4 has been out. The only month I was hungry was when Dead Nation dropped and was super buggy besides that
A nig ate good off Resogun, Outlast, Merc Kings and Don't starve

Exactly I said I was starving one month then they came thru and been feeding me a healthy portion of piff every month...I got a damn backlog for ps4 now.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
But they are still games that I haven't played.
That most people haven't played*

Outlast didn't blow up till it hit ps4, it had a little hype when it dropped but now everyones talking about it, it's the reason they're working on DLC now

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You're missing my point. There's a selection of games here that's identical on the PS4 with more. And what are you even talking about Titanfall being an AAA for? Did you ignore Infamous Second son?? What's that?? An BBB game to you?? :smh: You've been upping Titanfall but denouncing Infamous as if Infamous is not the hottest PS4 title. Now indie games are padding release lists. So you'd rather NOT have indie games come out at all?? What kind of thinking are you doing over there?

The Amazing Spiderman 2 has been postponed for the Xbox One.

You're basically doing exactly what I just explained. You're dismissing indie games, ignoring exclusives(Infamous) and then not talking about multiplatforms because it's on Xbox One too. What's next you're going to say MLB 15 the Show is a multiplatform game and should be ignored?

To me it's like one person with $20 at Walmart and another with $10 at a family dollar. The $20 person has access to the same things at family dollar with more to buy.

Carry on.
you mentioned Titanfall not me. These Xbox One cats aren't jealous of indie PC games you can play on an Intel Core 2 Duo with integrated graphics. The release list on both these new consoles is a barren wasteland until the fall basically. the main difference is Sony has padded their list with a bunch of indie titles and Microsoft hasn't. i don't know about you but i didn't spend $400 and $500 on consoles to be excited to play PC indie titles people with Walmart PCs can play.