Release dates for Xbox One games and PS4 for April 2014...:lupe:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yeah it sold more for now... but let's look at it from a different viewpoint, because you think that the game will keep the momentum but this game will drop off and realistically the fall is coming soon. You know those numbers are still weak compared to COD's former numbers. Also the game sold strongly in North America, but not the rest of the world...
The games momentum seems to be doing fine to me. There's always a lot of people playing.

And since when should we be comparing the sales of a new IP dropping on limited platforms with a limited user base to the best selling franchise EVER that releases on more platforms with hundreds of millions more potential buyers? :beli:

If you want a real comparison TitanFall has already almost matched the sales of COD on Xbox one. Soon it will be the number one selling game on the platform, selling more than COD

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
They gloss over the fact that alot of console owners(Myself included) don't game on PC and that these indy PC games are all new to them.
Most of these games aren't even new to consoles though. You could have played them on ps360
oh here's something from the vg chartz:

18D6vkk.png

You said titanfall was the #1 worldwide seller??? there's a difference between world wide and north america. my friend....
That's for the past week. If you look at the numbers for march. TitanFall is the best selling game in the world.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The games momentum seems to be doing fine to me. There's always a lot of people playing.

And since when should we be comparing the sales of a new IP dropping on limited platforms with a limited user base to the best selling franchise EVER that releases on more platforms with hundreds of millions more potential buyers? :beli:

If you want a real comparison TitanFall has already almost matched the sales of COD on Xbox one. Soon it will be the number one selling game on the platform, selling more than COD

SELLING MORE THAN COD?!?!!???

LMFAO..... DUDE THE GAME DID NOT DO MODERN WARFARE 2 NUMBERS... or even MW3...

431.gif

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Most of these games aren't even new to consoles though. You could have played them on ps360

That's for the past week. If you look at the numbers for march. TitanFall is the best selling game in the world.

That's march I'm talking about right now! goddamit! :stopitslime:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
SELLING MORE THAN COD?!?!!???

LMFAO..... DUDE THE GAME DID NOT DO MODERN WARFARE 2 NUMBERS... or even MW3...

431.gif
Modern warfare dropped on 4 platforms with hundreds of millions of potential buyers.

TitanFall dropped on 3 platforms with less than half the potential buyers.

Not a fair comparison to be making.

But if you want to gauge titanfalls popularity compared to COD you can do so by comparing the sales on one platform.

TitanFall will soon overcome COD as the best selling game on X1

As much as y'all try to downplay and hope and wish TitanFall fails. It's too late. It's the next big thing. Just hope PS4 gets the next one :manny:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
oh here's something from the vg chartz:

18D6vkk.png

You said titanfall was the #1 worldwide seller??? there's a difference between world wide and north america. my friend....

:russ: You know eh just bypass these facts...

I'm waiting for the spin.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Titanfall is not gonna make COD numbers statistically it's fukking impossible. :mjlol: Maybe if... just maybe titanfall was released on PS4 as well to double up but come on son...

8.37m > 0.94m

And you said Xbox one only correct???? Dont combine those numbers now...

:mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The spin is in.
:what: what spin. I swear y'all act stupid just for the sake of not admiting you were wrong.
TitanFall was the best selling game for march. Don't know why it's so hard for y'all to admit that.

Titanfall is not gonna make COD numbers statistically it's fukking impossible. :mjlol: Maybe if... just maybe titanfall was released on PS4 as well to double up but come on son...

8.37m > 0.94m

Pretending you can't comprehend what I said huh?

I'm done with you clowns. Every conversation goes like this. Y'all make up lies then dap each other up until they become "stanfacts"

I'm done have a happy holiday fellas :cheers:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps

8.37m > 0.94m

LOL what of course it won't the install base isn't even that big. titan falls current install base ratio>> CODs