Reggie Bush’s PAWG Wife - “Where’s the watermelon, I’m drinking koolaid. I’m trying to fit in!”

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
It’s wild that in 2018 Black people are still taking ownership of kool aid, watermelon and chicken. Combined it’s probably a trillion dollar industry that every race on the globe eats and drinks.

There is nothing ethnic and cultural about any of that shyt. Yet still we’re programmed to be triggered by the references.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Only hoe cac in this thread is Reggie Bush's wife making kool-aid and watermelon jokes, which you shrugged off... :francis:

it's obvious you're not gonna address the hypocrisy of your actions, so I'll just keep it moving. :manny:

dude, just get out the convo

seriously. unless we as whites are addressing other whites racism in these types of topics then we really shouldn’t be commenting or being critical of the conversation dynamic between black people.

you, your self have commented on me insterting my opinions when they don’t belong in conversations like that, so let’s stop with our cognitive dissonance and listen to what he and other posters are telling you/us

it’s not really our place to comment on or tell black men and women how they should be discussing topics like this, especially in terms of each other.

both of us as posters have been checked many times for this, yet still continue to do it. it needs to stop now.

we can have conversations with black people that are respective without being intruding and over stepping our boundaries. this is a black space and it’s time you and i respect that.

Last edited:
Daps
:mjlol:

6d6454ed611312e23f12b39bc0c6a502.png

3 carbs, and no greens, and I bet those potatoes are instant

:hhh:

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
“Black sistren don’t join in on our witch hunts when we post social media accounts of random single mothers we cherry pick to shyt on, so I’m going to offset it with this white woman being openly racist to her a-list black husband.” :heh:
How is this dude not banned?

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
It’s wild that in 2018 Black people are still taking ownership of kool aid, watermelon and chicken. Combined it’s probably a trillion dollar industry that every race on the globe eats and drinks.

There is nothing ethnic and cultural about any of that shyt. Yet still we’re programmed to be triggered by the references.
You can't be this naive. A racist comment is a racist comment whether or not you acknowledge it as such.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
You can't be this naive. A racist comment is a racist comment whether or not you acknowledge it as such.
I know it’s an attempt at being a racist statement. I get that..I just want to know WHY it triggers us.

Watermelon and kool aid has absolutely nothing to do with us as a people. Can we agree on this?

We didn’t create it nor are we it’s biggest consumers. It has no cultural tie to us at all, outside of us getting offended when people say we like it.

I’m not saying you can’t get mad or offended by it. Feel free. I’m just asking the “why”?

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I know it’s an attempt at being a racist statement. I get that..I just want to know WHY it triggers us.

Watermelon and kool aid has absolutely nothing to do with us as a people. Can we agree on this?

We didn’t create it nor are we it’s biggest consumers. It has no cultural tie to us at all, outside of us getting offended when people say we like it.

I’m not saying you can’t get mad or offended by it. Feel free. I’m just asking the “why”?
:dahell: why? Cuz white racists use it as a tool to mock and dehumanize us. Even if every negro ignored this stereotype, there's no avoiding the mentally behid it. It'd be like taking a bullet outta a machine gun to make it safer. What are you accomplishing?

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps

I'm glad I'm not the only one.

I see AAs getting upset about a fruit, as if there is something wrong with the fruit. :wtf:

cacs have that much power over you lot?

If she said she wants to blend in by cooking fufu and dried fish we would have praised her, that's our dish, we take pride in it.

If she were dating a mexican and said tacos, would that have been offensive? :wtf:

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
:dahell: why? Cuz white racists use it as a tool to mock and dehumanize us.

I get that. I just want US to be able to have the ultimate control on how these “tools” are effective.

I don’t want our grand children to be sitting on a message board 60 years from now, mad that white folks are mocking them for liking kiwi and Dr. Pepper, Just because it’s something THEY literally made up out of thin air, so WE decide to play along with.

Because that’s basically what’s happening right here.

Ironically the biggest “tool” here is actually the white woman. And how she’s using her vagina to kidnap a generation of Black wealth from one of our few young millionaires. Instead of getting aggy about Kool Aid and watermelon, I think that’s the real conversation we should be having going forward.

You get what I’m saying? Maybe I’m not articulating the point well enough.