Reggie Bush’s PAWG Wife - “Where’s the watermelon, I’m drinking koolaid. I’m trying to fit in!”

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
It’s wild that in 2018 Black people are still taking ownership of kool aid, watermelon and chicken. Combined it’s probably a trillion dollar industry that every race on the globe eats and drinks.

There is nothing ethnic and cultural about any of that shyt. Yet still we’re programmed to be triggered by the references.

exactly
this social media / social justice warrior era is the absolute worst

only in this day & age can a women refer to her own body part as an object & be called a racist

and as far as the Kool-Aid comment goes, i'm still waiting for one of these SJW to explain how thats racist
its not like she was surrounded by a bunch of black people and yelled out “i'm drinking Kool-Aid in this mutherfukker”
she was simply asked by her husband what she’s drinking - him knowing it was a tequila cocktail... she took a sip & said Kool-Aid, Brooklyn Kool-Aid and her husband reggie smile {problaly cause thats his favorite drink}

:snoop:

sad shyt...
is a happily married couple spending a saturday afternoon at an outside restaurant in Brooklyn NYC having drinks, amusing convo & just enjoying life
unfortunately this shouldn't be posted on social media, cause the world we live in is completely full of miserable individuals

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
exactly
this social media / social justice warrior era is the absolute worst

only in this day & age can a women refer to her own body part as an object & be called a racist

and as far as the Kool-Aid comment goes, i'm still waiting for one of these SJW to explain how thats racist
its not like she was surrounded by a bunch of black people and yelled out “i'm drinking Kool-Aid in this mutherfukker”
she was simply asked by her husband what she’s drinking - him knowing it was a tequila cocktail... she took a sip & said Kool-Aid, Brooklyn Kool-Aid and her husband reggie smile {problaly cause thats his favorite drink}

:snoop:

sad shyt...
is a happily married couple spending a saturday afternoon at an outside restaurant in Brooklyn NYC having drinks, amusing convo & just enjoying life
unfortunately this shouldn't be posted on social media, cause the world we live in is completely full of miserable individuals

Y’all are going to extraordinary lengths to defend this c00nery and disrespect.

:mjpls:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I'm glad I'm not the only one.

I see AAs getting upset about a fruit, as if there is something wrong with the fruit. :wtf:

cacs have that much power over you lot?

If she said she wants to blend in by cooking fufu and dried fish we would have praised her, that's our dish, we take pride in it.

If she were dating a mexican and said tacos, would that have been offensive? :wtf:
With bold for some the answer is yes. Look at folks that are embarrassed what some random black does because others mainly whites will look at them. Some cats want to claim they don't give a fukk about cacs but them the main ones doing everything to not be looked at as a bad black to these white folks. shyt you shouldn't care about what anybody that isn't your family/friends think about you because most other people regardless of race don't know you like that for their thoughts on you to matter.

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis:

Y’all are going to extraordinary lengths to make this non-issue, a major issue

i’ll repeat, can you or any one cosigning with you explain the racism with Kool-Aid

Nobody’s making it a major issue. shyt is just cringeworthy which I said in my first post. Just makes Reggie look weak and his bytch look like a ignorant bird. Nobody wants to march over this man, calm down.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Only hoe cac in this thread is Reggie Bush's wife making kool-aid and watermelon jokes, which you shrugged off... :francis:

it's obvious you're not gonna address the hypocrisy of your actions, so I'll just keep it moving. :manny:

This is the thing with you "liberal" Whites. You're worse than the conservative whites when it comes to NOT minding your own business.

What does Black gender discussions have to do with you? You wanna discuss gender? Then discuss the rift between white men and women with white men dating out at an alarming rate.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Nobody’s making it a major issue. shyt is just cringeworthy which I said in my first post. Just makes Reggie look weak and his bytch look like a ignorant bird. Nobody wants to march over this man, calm down.

:patrice:

i don't understand whats cringeworthy about a wife shaking her breast to her husband calling them watermelons

and a husband asking his wife whats she drinking knowing its an alcohol beverage and her saying its kool-aid

:hubie:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)

I see AAs getting upset about a fruit, as if there is something wrong with the fruit. :wtf:

If she said she wants to blend in by cooking fufu and dried fish we would have praised her, that's our dish, we take pride in it.

If she were dating a mexican and said tacos, would that have been offensive? :wtf:

This dude is consistent. I give him that. lol.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps

Untitled1.png

Uncanny. :wow:

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia

Ain't nothin wrong with scratching ya booty either but if I call you a you know what you'll be having flashbacks from the 5th grade.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
dude, just get out the convo

seriously. unless we as whites are addressing other whites racism in these types of topics then we really shouldn’t be commenting or being critical of the conversation dynamic between black people.
:heh:
I was addressing a white woman shouldn’t make racist Kool-aid and watermelon jokes, Biscuits. Are you implying what that bytch said wasn’t racist enough to be chastised? :mjpls:

I didn’t insert myself in this topic after my minor argument anyways and said I was gonna keep it moving so quoting me is really just pressing the issue. Quoting someone to tell them to get out of the convo, which in itself is restarting to convo... But thanks for the ultra-redundant speech, though.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
:heh:
I was addressing a white woman shouldn’t make racist Kool-aid and watermelon jokes, Biscuits. Are you implying what that bytch said wasn’t racist enough to be chastised? :mjpls:

I didn’t insert myself in this topic after my minor argument anyways and said I was gonna keep it moving so quoting me is really just pressing the issue. Quoting someone to tell them to get out of the convo, which in itself is restarting to convo... But thanks for the ultra-redundant speech, though.

can you read? no where in that statement did i make the assertion that she shouldn’t be criticized for her comments. your critique as far as that women goes is valid and what we should be doing.

stop trying to change the narrative of the criticism i aimed at you to deflect from the fact, that we.. as white people shouldnt be inserting ourselves in conversations like that in the way i/we/you tend to and did to @Poitier to invalidate his personal feelings on certain topics relating to BW. that isn’t our concern, it’s an in house issue, in space/house we don’t live in and shouldn’t be inviting ourselves in.

obviously i’ve done it myself, but it’s time we listen and stop getting so defensive. if we truly want to be allies, we have to listen to the black posters and black communities issues, regardless of it bruises our ego. us leftist and ‘liberals’ can be and have been racist and were not innocent in terms of contributing to white supremacy. when the black community discusses white supremacy, there’s nothing in said convos or some little print at the bottom that says “but not liberals or leftists”. it’s not just a right wing, red neck etc problem. white supremacy is an all white people inclydube term and system. when Malcolm X spoke out against liberals his issues were valid.

Last edited:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Ain't nothin wrong with scratching ya booty either but if I call you a you know what you'll be having flashbacks from the 5th grade.
I've always ignored that insult and thrown far far great venom involving the past. Trust me, I'm not emotional like you lot. I will not give you that power, you can't phase me.

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
I've always ignored that insult and thrown far far great venom involving the past. Trust me, I'm not emotional like you lot. I will not give you that power, you can't phase me.
Trust me my nikka. You not throwing no better insults than me. I just fall back cuz y'all foreign nikkas is p*ssy and like to report.