Reggie Bush’s PAWG Wife - “Where’s the watermelon, I’m drinking koolaid. I’m trying to fit in!”

Daps
She's hot so it's fine, what she said was hardly offensive, what is with Armenian girls and black guys though? Or is it just celebrity ones? :ohhh:

Gothboi J

All Star
Daps
Wtf man fukk this c00n ass nikka. That bytch can die slow. Imma still beat my dikk to her pics tho

rosie93

Somewhere in Osaka
Daps
Damn y'all be exposing y'all self in threads like this :russ: y'all really love y'all White girls:russ: she said where the watermelon nikka in here said she talking about t*ts :russ: shyt crazy
She never said "where's the watermelon" watch the video again. She moved her boobs then said "look at them watermelons" in reference to her boobs. Some of you are dumb lmao :francis:.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
She never said "where's the watermelon" watch the video again. She moved her boobs then said "look at them watermelons" in reference to her boobs. Some of you are dumb lmao :francis:.
It sounds like who got them watermelons to me but in the context of her doing that stupid dance with her t*ts showing I would think it was about them not a racist joke. I'm all for calling folks out when its some real janky stuff but we can't get to the point we looking like James Harden looking for fouls or else folks aren't going to take real stuff serious IMO.

rosie93

Somewhere in Osaka
Daps
It sounds like who got them watermelons to me but in the context of her doing that stupid dance with her t*ts showing I would think it was about them not a racist joke. Some dudes starting to act like broads and always looking for a reason to be offended esp when its some non dark skin person. I've noticed that trend. Low key insecurity. I'm all for calling folks out when its some real janky stuff but we can't get to the point we looking like James Harden looking for fouls or else folks aren't going to take real stuff serious IMO.
She said "look at them watermelons". she has a heavy accent so her "look" sounds like "who". I know a girl from Ukraine who sounds exactly like this. Some of the words she says sound really deep so I often confuse what she is trying to say. You're right about this thread though. Guys getting outraged over something that doesn't exist/doesn't matter. Meanwhile Trump is out here passing legislation that is turning the world against us (all these tariffs). Idiocracy on full display.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
:jbhmm:
i’m still waiting on one of you so called militants to thoroughly explain the racism from the Kool-Aid part

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
You want someone to explain the basics of stereotyping?

:what:

your assuming she said Kool-Aid cause her husband is black?

i'm asuming she said Kool-Aid cause either that’s her husband favorite drink of now -or- his least favorite drink that he grew up on before he made his money.
never less she was playfully teasing her husband which every couple dose to each other