Redfall (PC, Xbox Series X|S) (May 1, 2023)

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
new GeForce driver out today is supposed to help with performance

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
its too bad this locale is so barren. if you can imagine fallout 3 or fallout 4, but with a lot less people and action...

this game has so much missed potential. this town is comfortable and very appealing....and empty. frustrating
I can’t believe they screwed up like this based on their prior works

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Crazy to see u saying this.
Yea, you know my posting history.
I've tried to be objective while balancing my adoration for Xbox and the great experiences it's given me.

That being said, you know I'm no troll and saying the above is crazy to me as well, breh.
Spooky times for Xbox.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
U mean dirt instead of dope right?

people keep dragging games that arent even really that bad

days gone was dope, death stranding dope, high on life was dope, battlefield wasnt that bad at all, cyberpunk was dope on new consoles... only wonky npc's, starfield is gonna be dope just off the strength of the capability, no mans sky was dope... expanding it was even better, 2k gets shyt on but its dope, all these remakes are dope

people even complain about weapon durability in Breath Of The Wild, but thats dope too. It sucks but thats the game :yeshrug: people flip flop on what they consider dope, and forget 90% of games released have patches and DLC in mind. Every game has glitches and problems but people pick and choose what they enjoy.

the fact redfall is on gamepass is not even a question, how can I be upset about a free game? lol

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
people keep dragging games that arent even really that bad

days gone was dope, death stranding dope, high on life was dope, battlefield wasnt that bad at all, cyberpunk was dope on new consoles... only wonky npc's, starfield is gonna be dope just off the strength of the capability, no mans sky was dope... expanding it was even better, 2k gets shyt on but its dope, all these remakes are dope

people even complain about weapon durability in Breath Of The Wild, but thats dope too. It sucks but thats the game :yeshrug: people flip flop on what they consider dope, and forget 90% of games released have patches and DLC in mind. Every game has glitches and problems but people pick and choose what they enjoy.

the fact redfall is on gamepass is not even a question, how can I be upset about a free game? lol
Naw game is terrible. You should be outraged. Shame on you for having a good time :smh:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
Naw game is terrible. You should be outraged. Shame on you for having a good time :smh:
but think of all the games I listed
millions of people play those games and dont care :yeshrug:

if you wanted to be critical of any game that came out, you could easily. "stardew valley is a rip off" "cities skylines is just stolen sim city" "most of these games are copy and paste sequals" "starfield is skyrim in space" "another zombie game"

if we are keeping it a bean, that Super Mario movie was trash and the Jack Black song "Peaches" was not great, but people loved it
you put that same thing in Star Fox and have Jack Black sing, and people are calling it garbage

I'm trying to think of more, Ghosts of Tsushima is tenchu and the graphics and overworld are sparse, they used "art style" to make up for the laziness and people loved it. Battlefield took a step backward doing too much, but its the same game as before... and people loved that. The Division is bullet sponge looter shooter, Diablo is too easy and more boring than reading a book. You could pick apart any game if you wanted to, all of these games have glitches and are clunky as fukk. People complain about Skyrim combat when its the charm of the game, but then love the jankyness of Souls games and the charm they have.

Its like how can you hate Fallout 4 but then love Skyrim when its the same thing with a different direction. Id take more games in a similar style to play, than blame companies for doing wacky shyt. Give me the Fallouts, the Spidermans, the God of Wars, the Metal Gear Survives, the Call Of Duties and Battlefields and Zeldas... I'd rather just play them and pick what I care about and dont. I would never be like "Metal Gear Survive sucks because it breaks story and I dont feel like surviving" maybe someone wants to play that and I can just play the older handful that I love. Same with Horizon and Motorsport, same game... but maybe I want to free race and not just tune and do track events over and over. That doesnt make Motorsport a bad game, it just isnt what I personally want, so I have options. People are quick to not like something and try to blame and bury it, instead of just playing something else.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
but think of all the games I listed
millions of people play those games and dont care :yeshrug:

if you wanted to be critical of any game that came out, you could easily. "stardew valley is a rip off" "cities skylines is just stolen sim city" "most of these games are copy and paste sequals" "starfield is skyrim in space" "another zombie game"

if we are keeping it a bean, that Super Mario movie was trash and the Jack Black song "Peaches" was not great, but people loved it
you put that same thing in Star Fox and have Jack Black sing, and people are calling it garbage

I'm trying to think of more, Ghosts of Tsushima is tenchu and the graphics and overworld are sparse, they used "art style" to make up for the laziness and people loved it. Battlefield took a step backward doing too much, but its the same game as before... and people loved that. The Division is bullet sponge looter shooter, Diablo is too easy and more boring than reading a book. You could pick apart any game if you wanted to, all of these games have glitches and are clunky as fukk. People complain about Skyrim combat when its the charm of the game, but then love the jankyness of Souls games and the charm they have.

Its like how can you hate Fallout 4 but then love Skyrim when its the same thing with a different direction. Id take more games in a similar style to play, than blame companies for doing wacky shyt. Give me the Fallouts, the Spidermans, the God of Wars, the Metal Gear Survives, the Call Of Duties and Battlefields and Zeldas... I'd rather just play them and pick what I care about and dont. I would never be like "Metal Gear Survive sucks because it breaks story and I dont feel like surviving" maybe someone wants to play that and I can just play the older handful that I love. Same with Horizon and Motorsport, same game... but maybe I want to free race and not just tune and do track events over and over. That doesnt make Motorsport a bad game, it just isnt what I personally want, so I have options. People are quick to not like something and try to blame and bury it, instead of just playing something else.
I agree i was just messing with you. People just like to hear themselves complain on the internet, Most of the loudest criticisms come from people who aren’t even playing the games.