Redfall (PC, Xbox Series X|S) (May 1, 2023)

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
Replace Titanfall with Redfall and Xbox One with Xbox Series

AcceptanceGraphic1.jpg
from now on, when xbots post, a mod should tag the post with the corresponding phase of the acceptance cycle so people know better

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I'd give this more time if Shadows of Doubt wasn't cooked cocaine. I can't play two games at once with similar, but different, controls

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
from now on, when xbots post, a mod should tag the post with the corresponding phase of the acceptance cycle so people know better
The reason y’all in here posting about Xbox so much is because Sony hasn’t given y’all anything exclusive this year worth playing.

Truth is you’re playing the same multiplats that everyone else is playing :pachaha:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Not a good look at all. :francis:

Sounds like this is one of those games if you check back on it in a year it may actually be decent with some fine-tuning... then it should have been delayed another year. Not a good look.

Starfield better hit on all levels now.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
This just brings alot of pressure for starfield to deliver in a major way:snoop::snoop:
I just want Xbox to catch a W man
You mean a big W.

As much as I'm critical, I. Think Grounded is a very solid game coming out of early access.

HiFi was fukking amazing.

Minecraft legends reviewed well and GAMEPASS is still an amazing service with all it offers.

Thar being said, you're right. They need that system seller to change the public's perspective of their console.