Redfall (PC, Xbox Series X|S) (May 1, 2023)

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From what Iv seen, the stuttering, graphics, A.I. & Bugs really remind me of Fallout 76

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
I'm sorry.. But somebody needs to paste Jim Ryan's face over Drake's face in this video. The shyt he's talking in the song is basically Sony dissing MS' Xbox division. Just replace the music talk with gaming talk and the shyt really kind of fits :russ:

"A couple somebodies started [rip]'n themself" :francis:

"I bet that shyt would've popped if I was willing to help":francis:

Last edited:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I don’t think so. Redfall was never important. There’s a lot of good releases in the pipeline.
I feel you but bad press is so volatile in this industry that is pushed by extreme fans with loud voices.

I honestly thought Xbox was in trouble when Halo didn't hit the way it should have.

Now, it just feels like other than HiFi, Xbox isn't making news for good reasons.

I hope you're right, though.

That being said, in true Xbox fashion, give it 1 year and Redfall will be unrecognizably better much like Grounded and State of Decay.

But, they need solid games out the gate.

BBG

Superstar
Daps
I feel you but bad press is so volatile in this industry that is pushed by extreme fans with loud voices.

I honestly thought Xbox was in trouble when Halo didn't hit the way it should have.

Now, it just feels like other than HiFi, Xbox isn't making news for good reasons.

I hope you're right, though.

That being said, in true Xbox fashion, give it 1 year and Redfall will be unrecognizably better much like Grounded and State of Decay.

But, they need solid games out the gate.
State of Decay 2 was already great when it released, they just continued to improve and add content over the years. I really wanna do my victory lap Boosie daughter "I told y'all nikkas" on the select few psychopaths that was defending Redfall's honor like Sam Jack in Django but I'll just continue to let it get universally shyt on until they patch it years from now to finally run like it should have at launch.

We had a good run, but it's over, breh. Think about it, y'all nikkas already on some "I don't even expect Starfield to run 60 frames". MadTV needs to make a "Lowered Expectations" skit about Xbots. I'm not finna keep arguing the same shyt, hell I even ignored the one corndog that implicated violence over a videogame disagreement, but I honestly want us as consumers to be real with ourselves. I know there's honor in loyalty, but y'all the violin nikkas on the titanic while I'm on a lifeboat escaping right before the end. Don't die with the ship breh, Phil Spencer ain't worth it

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
State of Decay 2 was already great when it released, they just continued to improve and add content over the years. I really wanna do my victory lap Boosie daughter "I told y'all nikkas" on the select few psychopaths that was defending Redfall's honor like Sam Jack in Django but I'll just continue to let it get universally shyt on until they patch it years from now to finally run like it should have at launch.

We had a good run, but it's over, breh. Think about it, y'all nikkas already on some "I don't even expect Starfield to run 60 frames". MadTV needs to make a "Lowered Expectations" skit about Xbots. I'm not finna keep arguing the same shyt, hell I even ignored the one corndog that implicated violence over a videogame disagreement, but I honestly want us as consumers to be real with ourselves. I know there's honor in loyalty, but y'all the violin nikkas on the titanic while I'm on a lifeboat escaping right before the end. Don't die with the ship breh, Phil Spencer ain't worth it

Replace Titanfall with Redfall and Xbox One with Xbox Series

AcceptanceGraphic1.jpg