Redfall (PC, Xbox Series X|S) (May 1, 2023)

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
I agree i was just messing with you. People just like to hear themselves complain on the internet, Most of the loudest criticisms come from people who aren’t even playing the games.
yeah I'm with you, just replying in general to keep the forum in a good direction

a good thread would be "whats the most trash game you've played that you secretly liked"

then you can watch all those same people list games that are actually terrible, and how they put them over good games that they routinely shyt on.

not to turn this into console wars shyt, but it was funny when everyone loved Bethesda, now they shyt on it... and people said Ubisoft was copy and paste trash with towers and the same gimmick... now that's okay again. Both those companies kill it and deliver excellent product.

people pretend gaming industry is losing money, when its just 70 nikkas in a room... rendering rocks and grass and developing questlines. Selling the shyt for 60-70$ a pop through billion dollar companies. If Rockstar or whoever wanted, they could have 9 teams making all types of shyt...they dont have to because people buy regardless and they print money

Nintendo straight up said "Here are the assets to make Mario... you just go do it" and people went wild for it :russ: imagine paying for a Battlefield and they are just like "you create the guns and our maps suck? you make the maps then" people would pay the 65$ and call it the best idea ever

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
people keep dragging games that arent even really that bad

days gone was dope, death stranding dope, high on life was dope, battlefield wasnt that bad at all, cyberpunk was dope on new consoles... only wonky npc's, starfield is gonna be dope just off the strength of the capability, no mans sky was dope... expanding it was even better, 2k gets shyt on but its dope, all these remakes are dope

people even complain about weapon durability in Breath Of The Wild, but thats dope too. It sucks but thats the game :yeshrug: people flip flop on what they consider dope, and forget 90% of games released have patches and DLC in mind. Every game has glitches and problems but people pick and choose what they enjoy.

the fact redfall is on gamepass is not even a question, how can I be upset about a free game? lol
This actually has merit

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I'm playing on the hardest difficulty.

shyt is too easy.

The world is too barren.

Even with considering the Arkane style... The visuals are steps behind Deathloop.
I took some early deaths but I think I was challenging stuff that wasn't meant for early game

But i agree with you, i think they designed this to be a multiplayer fukk around game, in singleplayer theres not enough to do

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.

There's a window after Motorsport comes out to relaunch this on Halloween.

Hopefully they can polish it up in time and maybe add some new content. 🤞

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
There's a window after Motorsport comes out to relaunch this on Halloween.

Hopefully they can polish it up in time and maybe add some new content. 🤞

That would be a fantastic idea. Probably build a separate mode and have a free weekend or something to sweeten the juice. :ehh: Provided they clean up the game on the tech front, of course.

But because it's a good idea you know MS doesn't even have it on their radar. :sadcam:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I... I need you all to see this.

F2feipCb0AAek8f

I know. Necrobump. But :russ: