Redfall (PC, Xbox Series X|S) (May 1, 2023)

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
I agree i was just messing with you. People just like to hear themselves complain on the internet, Most of the loudest criticisms come from people who aren’t even playing the games.
Lmaooo, says the nikka who's written entire theses about TLOU2 and never even played it

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Lmaooo, says the nikka who's written entire theses about TLOU2 and never even played it
Don’t need to “play” a movie game to understand the narrative.
and god of war, and THIS GAME :laff:
I own and played through GOW. You have more post in here than the next two people combined:ufdup:
Nikka really said the game is about Ellie coming to terms with her gender identity
Wasn’t me that said it:ehh:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Don’t need to “play” a movie game to understand the narrative.

I own and played through GOW. You have more post in here than the next two people combined:ufdup:

Wasn’t me that said it:ehh:

Nothing in that article says anything about her gender identity

We been knew she was a dyke since Left Behind

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
That makes it even more obvious that you didn’t play it :dahell:

You goofys like to play dumb.

The context of the conversation was you stan’s talking about how many “builds” you can make in the game in comparison elden ring.

I said you can’t make a bunch of builds cause the game only has “two” weapons.

The gist of what i said was 100% correct. Compared to pretty much ANY other action/RPG game GOW is shallow as fukk.

Instead of confronting reality, you decided to harp on the number 2. As if one more weapon changes what i said.

This is sony stan strategy. Play dumb and find one thing to harp on cause you know you are wrong based on the full context of the conversation.