Redfall (PC, Xbox Series X|S) (May 1, 2023)

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
The problem is as good as their single player games are, they just don’t sell. Pre-acquisition i could see them being in a situation where Bethesda basically forced them into putting out a GAAS title to save themselves.
Facts.

Deathloop didn’t flop tho, right?

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
:laff: At gizzard having the most posts in this thread
Breh has no games to play so he's forced to talk to Xbox Stans like Meach and Titan all day long.

shyt must be hitting the fan behind the scenes because I don't even see Redfall in the Gamepass selection right now :hubie:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great review discussion here with XCast - two x-box fanboys, a PC guy and Greg Miller. The x-box guys really down on it.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
played a little. got to first downed helicopter

performance is actually pretty good for me. a few UE4 stutters but nothing too bad. averaging around 80-90 fps. not sure why consoles couldn't do 60fps

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

I actually trust Matty, he actually pretty fair and he loves Arkane games. If he says it's not good, I'm gonna go ahead and pass on this. Not a good look Microsoft; THEY ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO HIT A HOMERUN WITH STARFIELD NOW.

Not a good look at all, gotta be honest. I'm critical, but I'm fair with it. My coworker messaged me as I'm typing this saying he disappointed as hell.

Alfred0Santana

I used to drop Lewinsky off at the White House.
Daps
Watching some people stream it now. shyt looks terrible. AI dumb as hell. Looks like a 360 game.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
I like the game but what makes it fun, there isn't enough of it. as much of a guilty pleasure it is to clear out an ambush with 6 or 7 shots from a pistol, I know in my heart its not right. good thing this ain't still the cartridge days. they need to finish this shyt, because the little bit thats here isn't bad

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Berh got 44 post. The next closest person has 28. Almost looks like he was more hyped for this game than anyone else on the forum.
He loved deathloop. He secretly wanted to play this game. He’s an arkane stan, but how let his Xbox hate make him start hoping games from good studios are bad in the name of Stan wars.

:snoop:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
He loved deathloop. He secretly wanted to play this game. He’s an arkane stan, but how let his Xbox hate make him start hoping games from good studios are bad in the name of Stan wars.

:snoop:

Or maybe i just always thought the premise of the game sounded like shyt and not even die hard Arkane fans want a looter shooter from them? :mjlol:

You’ve been breaking NDA for like two months telling everyone the game was gonna be shyt, and now you’re upset people are cracking on the game being wack :dead: