Redfall looking like shyt outchea Update: COMING IN AT 30FPS LMAO

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Thats the response after watching that video? :mjlol:
You’ve posted that preview like 13 times now.

Go figure, it’s the only one you could find saying negative stuff :mjlol:

Now you posting tweets from a random console wars twitter who posted that same preview again.

Hating ass sony nikkas are pitiful :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You’ve posted that preview like 13 times now.

Go figure, it’s the only one you could find saying negative stuff :mjlol:

Now you posting tweets from a random console wars twitter who posted that same preview again.

Hating ass sony nikkas are pitiful :mjlol:

I posted it once before, and its not the only negative preview but ok. It was clearly to show that the problems shown in the IGN video isn’t just “because they didn’t know how to play the game” that other previews have talked about the bad AI and shooting also

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I posted it once before, and its not the only negative preview but ok. It was clearly to show that the problems shown in the IGN video isn’t just “because they didn’t know how to play the game” that other previews have talked about the bad AI and shooting also

Pray for a game to be bad sony stan brehs :wow:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Because you are ignoring any sort or criticism or red flags for it and attacking people for pointing them out. Its not conducive to good discussion
There’s dozens of gameplay videos out. Dozens of previews. Lots of Arkane history to consider.

Why aren’t you guys posting any of the other stuff coming out about the game?

There was a lot of new footage and info posted today, a little mini game on their website and a sweepstakes for a free game and limited edition xbox.

Y’all posted none of that, but you went back to post a clip from a preview from weeks ago :ohhh:

And i’m the one not trying to have a “conducive conversation”

Sony stans wild.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
There’s dozens of gameplay videos out. Dozens of previews. Lots of Arkane history to consider.

Why aren’t you guys posting any of the other stuff coming out about the game?

There was a lot of new footage and info posted today, a little mini game on their website and a sweepstakes for a free game and limited edition xbox.

Y’all posted none of that, but you went back to post a clip from a preview from weeks ago :ohhh:

Honestly the two videos posted today don’t look much better and i didn’t want to pile on :manny: