Redfall looking like shyt outchea Update: COMING IN AT 30FPS LMAO

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It looks like more fun than B4B:manny:

I got my brother to play that one recently since we’re both LFD stans and he didn’t even last 10 minutes before shutting down his system:mjlol::mjlol:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
dont see the problem

it looks like an updated left 4 dead with better frames and textures
The thing is is that Arkane has repeatedly said this is their version of Far Cry though, not L4D. I can't front it LOOKS like Left 4 Dead to me(which I'd have no problem with), but I guess the open world is why they are comparing it to Far Cry.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
The thing is is that Arkane has repeatedly said this is their version of Far Cry though, not L4D. I can't front it LOOKS like Left 4 Dead to me(which I'd have no problem with), but I guess the open world is why they are comparing it to Far Cry.
makes sense I love far cry and I can see the similarities there too

people always expect every game to work perfect and never have problems or glitches
I cant remember the last game I played that didnt have some type of imperfection
usually it will add to the charm of the game

like as much as I hate and shyt talk 2k... its super funny when you do the wrong layup or get the worst animation possible

games like this, the division, left 4 dead etc are fun when they play chaotic ... getting hit through walls and corners makes a hilarious experience (sometimes)
the games obviously arent trying to be simulation or realistic. Souls games, people complain about not being updated, but the charm of the difficulty is the jankyness ... you can totally fukk up and die or miss an attack. I think thats why I love Skyrim too, people complain about the fighting mechanics but they are hilarious to me.

Games like Kingdom Come Deliverance make sword fighting more real ... but it doesnt add much to the flow and pace of the game. I dont think this game (redfall) would be half as fun if it was based on "realism" thats why I used Left 4 Dead as an example. The fukkery you run into playing online is what makes the experience

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
The "Rook" takes off his hood to reveal that he's Craig!!!

BlaringPeskyChupacabra-size_restricted.gif

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Its not even top 30 on wishlisted steam, it has denuvo and its 70 dollars. I doubt it will sell well on pc
Maybe if it gets good reviews it will. I don't really know how well Arkane games have sold in the past, actually. I assumed Death Loop sold well, but I've never looked into it (and don't really care).

Well, I guess I'll say for myself, personally, as a PC person, I'm really looking forward to the game. I liked Far Cry a lot too (well up to a certain point, as it of course just became a copy and paste game the last few iterations).