Redfall looking like shyt outchea Update: COMING IN AT 30FPS LMAO

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Arkane games have always looked off to me. They really excel at presentation and level design more than anything so it's kinda weird they went with a semi-open world mp shooter for their next swing at a game.
I agree but I’m willing to give them a shot. They’ve not missed IMO so I’m willing to give their horror version of Far Cry a shot

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Y'all console war too much

It's better to wait for reviews than constantly creating threads to bash a game due to it being exclusive. I don't think the game will have an 80+ metacritic, but there's no need for all of the negative threads. Also, most Arkane games don't look that great in previews. Lastly, it feels IGN previews are always sloppy.

There’s no fun in Peace breh.

Like seriously, what is the gain in that?

Peace is boring, bland and quite frankly a thread and site killer.

If niccas didn’t war in the coli…. It be like a black man going to a white barbershop or going to see a musical opera in a small arts theater

Please let the true warriors of the coli have this

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
It actually doesn’t look that bad to me :manny: Looks fun, which I think is their overall goal. Graphics isn’t their primary goal.

And I don’t even like arkane games . I usually try their games then eventually drop them. I don’t know what it is. I usually either start one of their game’s and have fun at first, but then quickly start to get bored of it, or I just never get into their game at all.

Another thing I will say about this game is that they say it’s more Far Cry than L4D though, and that’s:scust:to me.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
There’s no fun in Peace breh.

Like seriously, what is the gain in that?

Peace is boring, bland and quite frankly a thread and site killer.

If niccas didn’t war in the coli…. It be like a black man going to a white barbershop or going to see a musical opera in a small arts theater

Please let the true warriors of the coli have this
You're right, I'll let them cook

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
get-out.gif

:lolbron:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Yeah even if the games do have some weird or annoying tendencies none of them are wack, deathloop was phenomenal
I've never played Arkane games for the graphics, I play for the gameplay. Deathloop's gameplay was incredible, and adding in Dark Souls-Like invasions with Julianna mode was brilliant. The AI was wack at first, but the games did learn your tendencies if I'm not mistaken so it got better. I think everyone should reserve judgment until they actually play it. Arkane has never put out a wack game.