Redfall looking like shyt outchea Update: COMING IN AT 30FPS LMAO

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Still no excuse. It’s like they just said “fukk art” “fukk tech”

Nasty devs
Graphics look fine to me, I could care less about a 'cinematic gaming experience' I need better gameplay and features out of these games. Chasing AAA graphics and shyt has caused games to be fukking stale where people think shyt like TLOU is actually top notch gameplay when in reality shyt is poo cheese.

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Lmaoooo, this game has even less caché than that new Saints Row game that came and went

A bunch of Zoomers running around cracking Marvel quips while shooting at enemy sponges is what's hot in these streets?

Oh, and didn't you hear the latest? The vampires aren't even really vampires, they're the "ultra rich elite"

I wish you nikkas all the best, though
You really comparing this to saints row? :comeon:

#shambles

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

All of Arcanes games have this same or similar theme of the wealthy/rich/powerful manipulating the world into ruin and you the protagonist has to stop them and/or save yourself.

Y’all just reaching at this point and have no idea what this game actually is or what fans are looking for.

Just looking for an angle to hate :smh:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
All of Arcanes games have this same or similar theme of the wealthy/rich/powerful manipulating the world into ruin and you the protagonist has to stop them and/or save yourself.

Y’all just reaching at this point and have no idea what this game actually is or what fans are looking for.

Just looking for an angle to hate :smh:
Oh, is Bill Gates gonna be the final boss???

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Oh, is Bill Gates gonna be the final boss???

554cd6f5dd0895441d8b45ec

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
Graphics look fine to me, I could care less about a 'cinematic gaming experience' I need better gameplay and features out of these games. Chasing AAA graphics and shyt has caused games to be fukking stale where people think shyt like TLOU is actually top notch gameplay when in reality shyt is poo cheese.
TLOU2 has significantly better combat than RE4Remake and everyone went googoo gaga over that. All you can do is roudhouse kick, parry, and shoot in that. Yet everyone acting like its some untouchable masterpiece in shooting and melee combat :mjlol: