Redfall looking like shyt outchea Update: COMING IN AT 30FPS LMAO

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I see we've entered the sweeping generalizations portion of today's discourse.
That’s what y’all are doing by saying Destiny and Redfall are both “shooters” despite the context of what each game actually entails.

“Shooter” is the sweeping generalization.
I'd say maybe switch up the tactic from here, since you've been at this for years and haven't gotten promoted from the Microsoft street team.
You’ve been here and wrong as fukk for years, Even tried to change your name to run from your own nonsense.

fukk outa here buddy :mjlol:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s what y’all are doing by saying Destiny and Redfall are both “shooters” despite the context of what each game actually entails.

“Shooter” is the sweeping generalization.

You’ve been here and wrong as fukk for years, Even tried to change your name to run from your own nonsense.

fukk outa here buddy :mjlol:

A combat focused game where guns are your primary form of combat and interaction is a shooter. Ever since they got out from under their publishing deal with Activision, Bungie has mad a concentrated effort to try to rebrand to as close to an MMO as they can get, but literally anyone who's played the game will say "Yeah, this is a shooter."

And I haven't changed my name a single time. Why the fukk would I bother with that shyt for something I use when I'm killing downtime at work? Boy so desperate for Phil's love that he doesn't even know who he's arguing with, or what genres are. :mjlol:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
A combat focused game where guns are your primary form of combat and interaction is a shooter. Ever since they got out from under their publishing deal with Activision, Bungie has mad a concentrated effort to try to rebrand to as close to an MMO as they can get, but literally anyone who's played the game will say "Yeah, this is a shooter."

And I haven't changed my name a single time. Why the fukk would I bother with that shyt for something I use when I'm killing downtime at work? Boy so desperate for Phil's love that he doesn't even know who he's arguing with, or what genres are. :mjlol:
you wastin keystrokes on that nonsense :dwillhuh:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not a shooter
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Movie game
n6zHIRe.gif

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
A combat focused game where guns are your primary form of combat and interaction is a shooter.
Fallout and Halo, same shyt :comeon:

Dishonored and Gears of war same shyt :comeon:

Titanfall and Wolfenstien same shyt :comeon:

Half life and Destiny same shyt

Far Cry and Uncharted same shyt

GTA and Deus Ex……..same shyt :stopitslime:

All “shooters”………..

:stopitslime:
Ever since they got out from under their publishing deal with Activision, Bungie has mad a concentrated effort to try to rebrand to as close to an MMO as they can get, but literally anyone who's played the game will say "Yeah, this is a shooter."
Sure, but any reasonable person would also acknowledge the word “shooter” can encompass a whole host of different styles of games. Hence why they broke it down and want you to know their game is an action RPG and not some other type of “shooter”
My bad Thought i was responding to @gurf

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Fallout and Halo, same shyt :comeon:

All “shooters”………..

Sure, but any reasonable person would also acknowledge the word “shooter” can encompass a whole host of different styles of games. Hence why they broke it down and want you to know their game is an action RPG and not some other type of “shooter”

@Legal’s response is applicable when it comes to me supposedly changing usernames.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

All “shooters”………..

:snoop:

First off:

Adjective - Wikipedia

Far Cry, Wolfenstein, Titanfall, Destiny Half Life: first person shooters

Uncharted, Gears of War, GTA: third person shooters

Deus Ex, Dishonored: stealth shooters

They're all their own unique spins on the same gameplay base. And ultimately, with shooters, higher framerate is always beneficial and mostly preferred.