Redfall looking like shyt outchea Update: COMING IN AT 30FPS LMAO

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only thing I don’t understand is Deathloop launched with performance mode :mindblown:

Breh, that's the most confusing thing. Deathloop runs pretty damn well on just about everything, and had a great variety of fidelity options at launch. I know that they're two different teams, but it's crazy to think that there wasn't at least some sharing of technical knowledge between the two.

Greenberg legit makes me angry because he's common case of cas failing up to executive positions.

How can this guy who has been pretty much a fanboy and shytposting on twitter be head of marketing.

Because that IS marketing now, breh.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Breh, that's the most confusing thing. Deathloop runs pretty damn well on just about everything, and had a great variety of fidelity options at launch. I know that they're two different teams, but it's crazy to think that there wasn't at least some sharing of technical knowledge between the two.

Because that IS marketing now, breh.
Deathloop is not open world and is not running on unreal 4

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Always online, 30fps gonna have them like…

SpecificAbandonedCrocodileskink-size_restricted.gif

losing-video-games.gif

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
How can Horizon Forbidden West have a 60 fps mode day 1 and not this game? I don’t even like HFW but there’s levels to polish and quality. If FF16 have a 60 fps mode day 1. There’s no excuse for Redfall not to on day 1.

I honestly think they heard the bad press from the IGN gameplay. They said we gotta delay it, then thought this 30 fps news would make people mad, but not as mad as flat out delaying it. This news got people saying delay it. Which is what they wanted.