Reddit>>>>

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Use Reddit daily and rarely come across anything racist. You have to almost go looking for it. WAY more likely to run into some racist shyt in here :russ:

I used to laugh at that Coli talking point. Reddit is a great learning tool, like anything else it’s always how you use it.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Reddit GOAT and WOAT at the same time

the sheer amount of PIFF and KNOWLEDGE :banderas:

Then the RACISM and STUPIDITY :snoop:
It's really all about the sub. But subs with the most people got the most cacs so know what you getting into

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Which one of yall nikka nerds say reddit was :trash: :heh:. This shyt is piff. Anything you can think of they got it :wow:. Fuxk IG, FB, & Twitter

I think one person said it was for cacs like 8 years ago and the coli has never gotten over it :laugh:.

Reddit is wonderful. I use it to crowdsource all my ideas.

Last week my cat was doing some weird shyt. Took him to the vet obviously, but I wanted a 2nd opinion. Instead of going to a 2nd vet, I posted a video of what was going on to the veterinarian sub-reddit, and bam... two-thousand second opinions.

You can't get that anywhere else. I love Reddit.

Last edited:

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I think most of this site is too old to understand what Reddit is. you can tell from how they talk about it in the abstract.

If nikkas understood there’s a place where you literally cannot post if you don’t post a confirmation pic that you’re black :russ:

This site gives me good nostalgia tho. It reminds me of 2009.
Link me dat

Manny2828

Pro
Daps
Depends where on Reddit. A lot of areas there is racism but I guess you can find that on Twitter, tik tok too though

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
Reddit GOAT and WOAT at the same time

the sheer amount of PIFF and KNOWLEDGE :banderas:

Then the RACISM and STUPIDITY :snoop:
This is wildly over exaggerated you really wont find the racism unless you actively look for it, im apart of alot of communities some of which very few Black People are into and i cant tell you the last time i seen a racist comment Reddit is GOAT.