Reddit>>>>

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
OMG at the timing of this thread!!!!!!

I JUST watched the most recent Simpsons episode (Yearly Treehouse of Horror special ) the episode takes place in an alternate timeline where Homer Simpson is an adult incel that spends all his time on Reddit! :russ: :laff: :laff:

Bruh I wish I hadn’t learned of this :snoop: the death note reference on the poster is terrifying:damn:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
If you can look past the White Liberal political echo chamber, the awful politics, the racism, and dry ass cornball cac humor, then yeah. I strictly stick to a very select few subreddits that benefit my everyday life. The repfashion and repsneakers is piff. The fitness ones are cool.
:yeshrug:

I’ve been permanently banned just for disagreeing and calling cacs out in their politics subreddit. Their moderators are on some straight up Leftist Nazi shyt. I think that they blocked my IP address from my phone. They ban every new account that I use on my phone and I can only browse. Can’t post, like, or upvote anything. It’s a big ass red alert at the top that reminds me that I’m permanently banned every time I open the app.
:mjlol:

I use my laptop and burner phone to troll those cacs now.

s@n

All Star
Daps
I think most of this site is too old to understand what Reddit is. you can tell from how they talk about it in the abstract.

If nikkas understood there’s a place where you literally cannot post if you don’t post a confirmation pic that you’re black :russ:

This site gives me good nostalgia tho. It reminds me of 2009.
#Bptcountryclubgang we in here