Reddit>>>>

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
i gotta catch up with at least 10 seasons.
That's like a 100+ episodes of modern day Simpsons :whoa:

I always like to watch the treehouse of horror specials cause those are usually always dope. Didn't even plan on watching tonight, was watching Football on FOX and left it on that channel after it ended and saw that it was an Treehouse of Horror episode and was like :gladbron: and watched it. If it was an regular Simpsons episode I probably would have changed the channel.

I used to watch modern day Simpsons like watch every episode per season the day after on my PC but got overwhelmed trying to follow multiple shows and stopped cause they still do like 20 episodes per season.

One thing modern Simpsons is on point with is pop culture references.
Tonight's episode had a scary clown scaring the characters with problematic tweets from their past :mjlol:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
full

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
Reddit GOAT and WOAT at the same time

the sheer amount of PIFF and KNOWLEDGE :banderas:

Then the RACISM and STUPIDITY :snoop:
This.

You can lose hours going down either one of those rabbit holes.

Look at r/idiotsincars for example. the shyt will have you :dwillhuh:

Reddit actually done a good job as of late getting rid of the racist subs. It's not what is used to be :scusthov:
Reddit ain't do shyt but get rid of the flagrant ones. Look at r/fragilewhiteredditor :ufdup:

Those cacs just spread like roaches

Daps
Reddit comes in clutch when you're trying to look into certain topics. In my case I always go to it when I've got a question with regard to a game or for like guitar stuff since I'm learning. I don't even bother checking anything related to social topics, though. :dead:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Which one of yall nikka nerds say reddit was :trash: :heh:. This shyt is piff. Anything you can think of they got it :wow:. Fuxk IG, FB, & Twitter

Cats on here just like to whine and complain about every little thing.

:gucci:SO WHY ARE YOU
nikkaS WHINING ON
THE COLI INSTEADING
OF ENJOYING THE FRUITS OF REDDIT?

:devil:
:evil:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I think most of this site is too old to understand what Reddit is. you can tell from how they talk about it in the abstract.

If nikkas understood there’s a place where you literally cannot post if you don’t post a confirmation pic that you’re black :russ:

This site gives me good nostalgia tho. It reminds me of 2009.
link?

Wink Beaufield

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Southeast DC
What ever kinda car you have they got folks that will give you a full blown write up on any issue you have.

That 4runner subreddit helped out a lot. I even found a black offroading group through them.

Also, wasn't there a dude on here picking up and smashing joints of that r4r section?