Reddit>>>>

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
As long as you ignore the comment section, yes. Go on any videos when a non white person does something bad and its the KKK in the comment section
Reddit is so big, you usually only find those kinda comment sections if you looking for them. I'm on Reddit ALL the time and still tryna find this overwhelming racism the coli constantly talks about.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Use Reddit daily and rarely come across anything racist. You have to almost go looking for it. WAY more likely to run into some racist shyt in here :russ:

I used to laugh at that Coli talking point. Reddit is a great learning tool, like anything else it’s always how you use it.
Made my comment and saw your post right after. :russ: These dudes go searching for hot button racist shyt on there I'm thinking.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Reddit is so big, you usually only find those kinda comment sections if you looking for them. I'm on Reddit ALL the time and still tryna find this overwhelming racism the coli constantly talks about.
I am mainly talking about my experiences on the big subreddits. Whenever there is a sensitive issue, they all show their true colors. When Montrez Harrell called Luka "a bytchass white boy", you should have read the reactions. World news, etc, all the comments come out. Public Freakout is another one but my expectations for that sub are already low

Calibrated

Superstar
Daps
r/thickfit:banderas:
full

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Reddit GOAT and WOAT at the same time

the sheer amount of PIFF and KNOWLEDGE :banderas:

Then the RACISM and STUPIDITY:snoop:

The bolded is why I hate Reddit.
Great for information, but it's easy the to tell the userbase is overwhelmingly racist Cacs that rarely (if ever) interact with Black people. I don't want to talk them at all. I did years ago and it was a fukking terrible experience.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
I just can’t fukk with no political or Black shyt on there. Unless It’s a closed group and they have a racial verification process