Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV

So for example this is the trending topic rn. You can’t post in this unless you confirm with pic you are Black, which gets u a check. Imagine this being posted on Coli :russ: I know one unikkas bout to

Aye that post is crazy lmaooooo

Do I have to do a hand pic or selfie type shyt?

FrontoBama

U Can’t Reach The Sun
Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes
Aye that post is crazy lmaooooo

Do I have to do a hand pic or selfie type shyt?
damn neega read the previous posts :russ:

How to Get Verified?

We are verifying all POC users of this sub, though only black folks get a ✔ flair.

If you are black or POC and would like to be verified, please send us a modmail with a picture of your forearm along with you username and timesta

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Which one of yall nikka nerds say reddit was :trash: :heh:. This shyt is piff. Anything you can think of they got it :wow:. Fuxk IG, FB, & Twitter

Cats on here just like to whine and complain about every little thing.

Cats who say reddit is wack are the same dudes that don't leave their neighborhood but have a entire opinion about the world...

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
Cats who say reddit is wack are the same dudes that don't leave their neighborhood but have a entire opinion about the world...
Lol the type that go to a fly restaurant and find fault about how they fork is sat on the table . Breh I never seen dudes so iffy about every little thing it so damn weird to me.

Man it's so much shyt you can find

Like with reddit hiphopheads every Friday they give you a list of all of the drops (singles, mixtapes, albums....even underground rap music) . That's why it may seem like I post alot in the booth.

Music theory which is good for beatmakers/producers

The movie section interview etc.

Even a section for the historians you find alot of solid book suggestions.

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
Look how long Lion been tellin' dem :hubie:

I thought the same, once. It's a hugely popular site so the noise is in accordance with the scale. Once you move past the frontline subs into those that don't allow circlejerk/sh*tposting there's an abundance of information. Tech, health, finance, legal, photography, travel, real estate, farming, crafts, woodworking, cooking, and on and on and on. Just about as far as your imagination can go, there's most likely a subreddit dedicated to just that. It just takes time to learn the ins and outs, and YMMV because the mods are the ones that largely determine the quality of the subreddit in question.

One easy example:

r/gaming is 95% garbage.
r/games and r/pcgaming are by far better.

Adjust your filters and absorb what's worth absorbing. :manny:

jesc07

Pro
Daps
I use Reddit but it's trash at the same time. You'll get banned from having a difference of opinion there. Lots of groupthink on Reddit. You gotta go to smaller subreddits for real discussions. It's also bot heavy.

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
Like someone said yall complain too goddamn much nowadays. And it's funny cause I don't remember when this site became so "complainaholic" all of a sudden. About every little thing. Reddit as with a bunch of these other sites is useful. You can find alot of good info and decent dialogues.

You can even downvote and the post is removed (not like here). Mods at least in the r&b and hiphophead section are more cooler imo. Find alot of good music, mixes etc. If I'm being honest the discussion on Twitter in regards to rap is way more lit. Just being honest. Sat rules not changing as they go along on reddit. Or people twirling they thumbs

And you can filter your experience based on your own interests.

You into rap go to hiphopheads (and you don't have you depend on a thread getting stickied)

Movies go to the movie section

Recipes or cooking or do it yourself all have they own sections.

There is literally a subreddit for people who do nothing but drink tea .

Some of y'all go to shyt just to search for shyt to complain about. And it depressing like a mutafah to read at times on here.

Last edited:

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
Yeah Reddit is pretty helpful, from helping with problems with my car, putting me on new artist to only fans leaks :wow:I’ll say it’s cool if you stick to the things your interested in.
That part breh.

Brehs/brehettes got to learn how to zero in on the shyt that interest them. They are alot of artist I became aware of due to reddit and they hip hop section.

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
Like with reddit hiphopheads every Friday they give you a list of all of the drops (singles, mixtapes, albums....even underground rap music) . That's why it may seem like I post alot in the booth.
That part and cats can't even respond with the negative talk on say Drake or something WITHOUT going into details or it getting downvote. Imo this same shyt needs to be implemented rather than the typical "that's trash" response