Red Dead 2, your reign on Game Pass was short like leprechauns

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:mjlol:Sony stans

If you signed up for game pass just to play one game then you are the dummy, it would be like signing up to netflix to watch one movie and never watching anything else then being upset after it leaves 4 months later.
This...

These dudes are trash and literally ruined this forum with their constant Sony dikkriding

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
141260747-upset-young-man-crying-and-wiping-tears-with-paper-napkin-isolated-on-blue.jpg

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Is that how you looked when you was getting rejected by basic bytches in Japan after selling you PS4 and life savings?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is that how you looked when you was getting rejected by basic bytches in Japan after selling you PS4 and life savings?
This nikka always getting tight and bringing up some bullshyt that got zero to do with anything :mjlol:

No I did not get rejected by nobody.
Edit:Removed I ain't about to prove nothing to some random ass nikka online :mjlol:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Not only is it being taken off the service, Microsoft only gave them two weeks’ notice, instead of letting them know at the beginning how long they had to play it
Who hasn’t played Red Dead yet :why:

shyt was on Gamepass for 6 months... GTA was on it for 4 months...

everyone has those games, maybe thats why they’re taking it off Gamepass. None of yall gave a fukk about RDR2 again until this.

I don’t even have it loaded... thats how much no one plays it now.

And lets ignore the fact Gamepass is ADDING like 7 more games in its place:why:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
This nikka always getting tight and bringing up some bullshyt that got zero to do with anything :mjlol:

No I did not get rejected by nobody.
Edit:Removed I ain't about to prove nothing to some random ass nikka online :mjlol:
Nah i bring up shyt that shows how much of a lame ass nikka you are irl :mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah i bring up shyt that shows how much of a lame ass nikka you are irl :mjlol:
You personally went with me to Japan? :jbhmm:

You corny ass nikkas stay talking out the side of your neck about shyt you don't know. We talkin about games but you get so upset that you gotta randomly talk about some shyt you made up in your mind in real life. Only a lame ass nikka is dikk watching someone else :umad: LAME nikka! :mjlol:

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
You personally went with me to Japan? :jbhmm:

You corny ass nikkas stay talking out the side of your neck about shyt you don't know. We talkin about games but you get so upset, you gotta randomly talk about some shyt you made up in your mind in real life. Only a lame ass nikka is dikk watching someone else :umad:
Nah i just remember some clown making pathetic ass threads about you selling everything you owned to go live out anime dreams and getting rejected :mjlol:

And you quoted me first Fatbytch....I was talking to a whole other nikka about games. You wanted to put in your 2 cents so I put in mines. What kinda lame you must be to sell everything you own to go to another country and get clowned
:mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah i just remember some clown making pathetic ass threads about you selling everything you owned to go live out anime dreams and getting rejected :mjlol:

And you quoted me first Fatbytch....I was talking to a whole other nikka about games. You wanted to put in your 2 cents so I put in mines. What kinda lame you must be to sell everything you own to go to another country and get clowned
:mjlol:
I made a thread saying I'm selling my PS4 and that somehow got turned into I'm selling all my things to go live out anime dreams.

Again, this is more musings from a bytch ass nikka in real life worrying about another nikka's dikk. Probably never even left your own block but you got shyt to say about a nikka traveling :mjlol:

I quoted you because you always crying like a little bytch on here bytch. Go buy a box of Kleenix nikka and stop your fukking whining.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I made a thread saying I'm selling my PS4 and that somehow got turned into I'm selling all my things to go live out anime dreams.

Again, this is more musings from a bytch ass nikka in real life worrying about another nikka's dikk.

I quoted you because you always crying like a little bytch on here bytch. Go buy a box of Kleenix nikka.
This p*ssy still hurt because he sold his most valuable possession to get curved by basic asian bytches :mjlol:

Go watch Naruto fakkit, and beat off to some Hentai:mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This p*ssy still hurt because he sold his most valuable possession to get curved by basic asian bytches :mjlol:

Go watch Naruto fakkit, and beat off to some Hentai:mjlol:
Have you been anywhere you drooling fakkit? At least I been to Japan, where ya stupid ass been? Probably don't even have a fukking passport. The nerve of you.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Have you been anywhere you drooling fakkit? At least I been to Japan, where ya stupid ass been? Probably don't even have a fukking passport.
Fatbytch I’ve been everywhere and didn’t need to sell shyt to do it :mjlol:

Bum ass nikka... then your lame ass still got curved:mjlol:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fatbytch I’ve been everywhere and didn’t need to sell shyt to do it :mjlol:

Bum ass nikka... then your lame ass still got curved:mjlol:
Nobody knows where u been dumb nikka.

I literally have picture proof but all you can do is repeat shyt like a fukking parakeet. Go drink some Clorox Bleach you fukking gremlin.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Nobody knows where u been dumb nikka.

I literally have picture proof but all you can do is repeat shyt like a fukking parakeet. Go drink some Clorox you gremlin.
You asked fakkit :mjlol:

Tried to live out his JRPG fantasies and got hit with reality:mjlol: