Red Dead 2, your reign on Game Pass was short like leprechauns

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yea having instant access to 100+ games aint valuable, of course not :wow:

There are only hundreds of millions of people globally subscribe to services that follow the same model ie netflix, apple tv, amazon etc

There must be something wrong with all of them :picard:

No :wow:

Yakuza 0

outer worlds 2

Yakuza 2 Kiwami

State of decay 2

Dishonored 2

Ori 1 and 2

Hollow knight

Dead cells

MFS2020

etc
Are not worth playing more than once :wow:
nikka, those games are old as fukk or wack. :dahell:

Yakuza 0 is a PLAYSTATION 3 game that got ported to PS4 in 2017!
shyt finally came out in Feb of this year for Xbox. Y'all really hyping up WAITING several years to brag about a game I'm sure you didn't care about when it was on PS4 considering it's a Japanese game?

State of Decay 2? :mjlol:

Dishonored 2? 2016 get with the times!

Ori 1 and 2. Ori 2 is the only game that's great there. Ori 1 is old. Same thing with Hollow Knight.

Dead Cells, another 2017 game that is now on PS Now and Game pass. Yay.

MFS2020: Suddenly you idiots are simulator type game fans. Man gtfoh :camby:

Fact of the matter is, Game pass is nothing serious. I have it and hardly ever use it since most of the games on there are wack or old as fukk.

Aside from a good game or two that MSFT releases once in a blue moon like Halo or Gears, most of the games that get dropped there are old ass titles from 2~3 years ago that don't even stay for much time. Every "good game" that's on there is shyt nikkas played years ago or already owned somewhere else. Like who doesn't have or played the original FFVII? *sucks teeth*

What type of hardcore gamer is anticipating a hot release and doesn't buy it near release and instead waits to hopefully see if it drops on gamepass years later? Exactly. None of you morons are waiting for Cyberpunk to release on Gamepass.

You nikkas seriously disgust me hyping up trash games. nikkas was really acting like fukking Grounded was some hot shyt. :mjlol:

:scust:

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Look at this guy tryna make a point. PS+ is needed for online just as XBL Gold which everyone who's active has. Games that are offered on the service are bonuses.

Disgusting stans :scust:
None of those threads talking about online play just a bunch of stans being excited over so called “old games”

and there’s this
https://www.thecoli.com/search/21981791/?q=PlayStation+now&o=relevance&c[title_only]=1

Y’all seemed to like PS Now even more.

Even yourself personally endorsed it as a great service.

Sony stans :mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
None of those threads talking about online play just a bunch of stans being excited over so called “old games”

and there’s this
https://www.thecoli.com/search/21981791/?q=PlayStation+now&o=relevance&c[title_only]=1

Y’all seemed to like PS Now even more.

Even yourself personally endorsed it as a great service.

Sony stans :mjlol:
Look here dummy, PS+ is needed for online play. The free games are whatever. Some months they're wack and sometimes it's decent. The point is nobody is paying for PS+ to get 1~2 random games a month :hhh:.

I could easily find threads celebrating XBL Games for Gold drops and your point would be moot.

Completely different from paying $15 a month for Gamepass. You know this stop playing dumb.

Fall Guy is free on PS+, new game so a thread saying "cool this viral game is free" is different from hyping up a game like "YOooo they just dropped Shadow of Mordor 1 on Game pass!"

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Look here dummy, PS+ is needed for online play. The free games are whatever. Some months they're wack and sometimes it's decent. The point is nobody is paying for PS+ to get 1~2 random games a month :hhh:.

I could easily find threads celebrating XBL Games for Gold drops and your point would be moot.

Completely different from paying $15 a month for Gamepass. You know this stop playing dumb.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/con...er-and-wolfenstein-2-coming-to-ps-now.764385/

https://www.thecoli.com/search/2198...w&o=relevance&c[title_only]=1&c[user][0]=1502

:mjlol:

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
nikka, those games are old as fukk or wack. :dahell:

Yakuza 0 is a PLAYSTATION 3 game that got ported to PS4 in 2017!
shyt finally came out in Feb of this year for Xbox. Y'all really hyping up WAITING several years to brag about a game I'm sure you didn't care about when it was on PS4?

State of Decay 2? :mjlol:

Dishonored 2? 2016

Ori 1 and 2. Ori 2 is the only game that's great there. Ori 1 is old. Same thing with Hollow Knight.

Dead Cells, another 2017 game that is now on PS Now and Game pass. Yay.

MFS2020: Suddenly you idiots are simulator type game fans.

Fact of the matter is, Game pass is nothing serious. Aside from a good game or two, most of the games that get dropped there are old ass titles from 2~3 years ago that don't even stay for much time. What type of hardcore gamer is anticipating a hot release and doesn't buy it and waits to hopefully see if it drops on gamepass years later? Exactly.

You nikkas seriously disgust me :scust:

Thats nice fat boi, I mean your opinions nice and all :lupe:

But the question was are any GP games worth playing more than once :lupe:

I think you'd agree that they are :wow:

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
jvsIqgz.gif

:laff:I love that gif

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
I still ain't finish skyrim or gtav
and barely got into the mix of RDR2 and Last of Us.
Maybe this option would work for me cause I have a habit of buying every game and not playing them until 5 yrs later
but that would require me to continually just have the subscription indefinitely
If you turn off game pass does it save your progress for when you come back later?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I still ain't finish skyrim or gtav
and barely got into the mix of RDR2 and Last of Us.
Maybe this option would work for me cause I have a habit of buying every game and not playing them until 5 yrs later
but that would require me to continually just have the subscription indefinitely
If you turn off game pass does it save your progress for when you come back later?
All saves are in the cloud so your progress stays, and you get a discount on any game that’s on Gamepass that you chose to purchase.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Im not going to attack anyone, just factually reply...
You could’ve owned this game for 29.99, permanently. How many months of game pass is that?
Im pretty sure it's that much now plus gamepass subscribers get it even cheaper. Yeah, every game in gamepass is discounted for its members. Dlc too. The other option a person always has is the option to buy like you're suggesting. Gamepass doesn't stop you from buying if you'd rather do that.
My bro gameshares gamepass with me so it ain’t really a loss. Plus the game is cheap and my Xbox is collecting dust rn anyway. Too busy trying to finish God of War and I just bought Ghost of Tsushima the other day :manny:
What was the purpose of this post? To tell us you share with your brother but you didn't play because you just started 3yrs old Sony games and you bought a new one. Wtf does that gotta do with this threads topic :dahell: you just wanted to name God of war? Sony stans...
Here's something that's not funny, RDR2 lasted longer in gamepass than God of war/spiderman or uncharted lasted in ps now, universally regarded as inferior but has you in the threads talking up its potential. So you don't even exist in internet reality
OP can't be serious. I can't tell if this is PS4 alt account or not.:gucci:
Why would you compare him to me bruh? Im not simple, but a simple minded muhfukka probably struggles to see the difference. Cut that shyt out my nikka :birdman:
Gamepass is free? :ohhh:
It could be had for as low as a dollar, and they PAY YOU TO PLAY GAMES IN GAMEPASS. You rack up Microsoft rewards points for playing, getting achievements, signing into the mobile app. Use that bread for more gamepass or whatever. Yes, they really rolling like that. But you can just pay $15 a month, you a baller...
:mjlol: 0.99 cents for three years is nothing. 3 cents per month divided by 100 games is essentially free.
250 games currently :ufdup:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Like I said, Xbox is gonna be printing money this generation catering to you broke nikkas. Phil Spencer is a great businessman :wow:
Oh nooooooo's, the richest company on the planet damn near could lose something it has too much of to benefit me, the gamer.

And they'll lose because? You know they made a profit on xbox one already. Now they are moving away from consoles and can pocket all the money but you see it differently even tho Sony joined Microsoft.

I REPEAT, SONY JOINED MICROSOFT NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND. WHY, I NEED YOU TO COMMENT ON WHY SIR :win:
Be happy with disappearing games brehs.
nikkas told me they don't wanna buy digital because of ownership :hubie:
Who told you they didn't wanna but digital because of ownership :popcorn:
nikkas in here hurt. The stupid ass Xbots don't want to admit it though :mjlol:

How you was championing this service and talking about >>>>>"ownership" and now it's gone? You can't play it anymore and on top of that it was only there for 3 months.

Now if you ain't beat it you probably were too busy playing them "Multiplayer" games you nikkas love bringing up. All these clowns gonna swear they beat it already tho :laff:

@Kamikaze Revy You see this buffonery? Idiots tryna act like this ain't a big deal :laff:

I swear these Xbots are gullible as hell. "bu-bu-but we getting NEW GAMES!" Like RE7, a three year old game? :laff:

fukk Xbox nikka. :mjlol:

*throws Xbox in the dumpster*

*swaps battery out for dead batteries*

*takes 15~30 seconds*

Xbox stans :mjlol:
Whoever wanted to play rdr2 either bought it new or played it in gamepass. If you fall outside of that then you're free to purchase it now still at a discount or later when you're finally ready to tackle that title it'll be dirt cheap. I paid $5 for red dead 1 and still haven't played it so im personally not pressed.

Fatboi is a Sony fanboy tho and has multiple post and threads on PSnow being a worthy service. He's not keeping things real work this community. He'll lead anyone that doesn't know better astray. That's the difference between me and them. Go play spiderman if that's what you like. Gamepass still the better deal than PSnow or stadia...
Tell me Why these games are supposed to be good? :troll:
Tell me why they are not supposed to be good :sitdown:

Fat1: Because they're on xbox :troll: (except he's not really trolling, just says he is)
Easy question to answer...
Are any of the games on GamePass worth actually owning?
Because if the answer is yes, then you would save money by just buying the games you want instead of renting them indefinitely until you get around to them. You also wouldn’t have to worry about those games being delisted...then again...another question would be...are any of the games on GamePass worth playing more than once? (Queue response about how no grown man should have the time to play a game more than once while simultaneously bragging about the amount of games available on gamepasss to play at once).
You like talking to yourself weirdo...

Any game I want to own, I buy. Gamepass allows me to try games I wouldn't have bothered to try. I can buy those afterwards or I can beat the game and move on to the next. Just like Netflix, gamepass isn't limited to one game. So you'r logic was flawed from hello. I've bought a few games from gamepass that I would never have bought. I've beaten more games this year than any year prior this gen. The game goldmine is dope, is very much like old skool zelda. Even stole sounds from that game. You might wanna check it.

I best the touryst, I'm playing battletoads, streets of rage4, man of median, got hellblade downloaded. First party games not leaving, journey to the savage planet, wasteland 3

That's my current gamepass rotations, sorry not sorry

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Not gonna lie I've had game pass for a while now and have barely touched it. The times I have I just about forced myself to play certain games.

On the surface it's a great value, but most of the games I either beat already, are mid tier meh that I am not pressed to play, or they are a MS game I try for a little while.

I played some of Gears 5, it was fun but I never finished it.

Horizon 2 was fun but I got bored of it pretty quick it was cool though.

Hollow Knight is cool but I already have that on PS4.

I downloaded the flight simulator which is cool, but I don't see myself playing it for very long past the novelty.