Red Dead 2, your reign on Game Pass was short like leprechauns

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Can you read nikka?

How could I have been there for 10 days when the damn Itinerary shows the dates? I literally just said I bought other shyt while there so how could I have been broke in Japan? Like I said you dudes made up your own ideas of what happened.

I did sell the PS4, but the money wasn't really needed for making a trip. You dudes kept saying I was selling it to make the money to go there.
First off you said it. Then you tried to play it off afterwards. And not only was you caught lying then, you lying now contradicting yourself often. I left it alone because it's smooth Thursdays and all :blessed:

All I know is you got photoshopped photos on deck like if that somehow helps. Nah, you feeling like you gotta have that is the mentality of a broke one who ain't never been there before. Only broke people feel the need to floss, rich nikkaz be trying to hide money nah mean. Now it's ok, I'm sure somebody believes you :therethere:
That's crazy that Red Dead is gone :skip:
For you guys to react this way tells me when red dead landed y'all was like :damn: which means :umad: so :win:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
So because you cleared the HUMONGOUS entry fee by $180 you was straight to go to a non third world foreign country for a week? Spending money is part of the trip. You wanna say you didn't use the ps4 money on the hotel, but on the prostitutes? Im confused. You did sell it for the trip, the thread wasn't a troll thread because you ended up tricking the money then getting carried. In the thread you said you was there for 10 days and you left some p*ssy hanging. Now it's 7 days in Japan, broke as fukk, and you couldn't go anywhere because your guest meal voucher was only good at panda Express (couldn't afford authentic :manny:)
I can repost you contradicting yourself, but I'll wait till after midnight. Smooth Thursdays and all
:mjlol:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
  • Dap
Reactions: PS4

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
What guys? :jbhmm:

I was merely tryna get off that weird ass exchange :mjlol:
It's not crazy for rdr2 to be gone from gamepass. The service was supposed to be limited to 100 games but they're around 250. And the service only gets better. My playstation broke down a week before final fantasy 7 released. I never got to it. I grew up on the OG final fantasies so finally getting at 7 is a great thing. I didn't have to search and pay Sony $20

FINAL FANTASY VIII Remastered

Now I know you didn't ask for all this, but I had to drop a gamepass ad somewhere and fatboi1's funeral is as good a place as any :manny:

*hands mic back to pastor and exits*