Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
tumblr_mylme7EiYn1rey868o1_500.gif

You not being neutral :lolbron:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: nikka I paid 0.99 for 3 years of service. Do the math. I'm playing all these games for free.

:mjlol: 0.99 cents for three years is nothing. 3 cents per month divided by 100 games is essentially free.
What’s tragic is that the same nikkas that were supposed to give Microsoft a return on their investment are the same nikkas who paid $1 for 3 years. Can’t believe the entire success of Xbox this generation depends on broke nikkas :wow:

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
What’s tragic is that the same nikkas that were supposed to give Microsoft a return on their investment are the same nikkas who paid $1 for 3 years. Can’t believe the entire success of Xbox this generation depends on broke nikkas :wow:

:mjlol: Broke? Bum nikka add three zeros to your lifetime networth and you'd only be able to see half of me.

:mjlol:Sony stanz are the ones who bragged for years about paying for a trash online UI because it was "free".

:mjlol: Don't matter how much money you got, free is free. Playing all the newest, hottest games (SOR 4, Battle Toads, Wastelands 3) for free the day of release.

:mjlol:FOH hater! Xbox won.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: Broke? Bum nikka add three zeros to your lifetime networth and you'd only be able to see half of me.

:mjlol:Sony stanz are the ones who bragged for years about paying for a trash online UI because it was "free".

:mjlol: Don't matter how much money you got, free is free. Playing all the newest, hottest games (SOR 4, Battle Toads, Wastelands 3) for free the day of release.

:mjlol:FOH hater! Xbox won.
Like I said, Xbox is gonna be printing money this generation catering to you broke nikkas. Phil Spencer is a great businessman :wow:

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Like I said, Xbox is gonna be printing money this generation catering to you broke nikkas. Phil Spencer is a great businessman :wow:

:mjlol: Whatever you say cac.

:mjlol: If paying 60 dollars for mid and paying 19.99 a month for PSOne games makes you feel "rich" then do you.

:mjlol: Just goes to show what your life is like if the difference between paying nothing and a few hundred a year on games is having money.

:mjlol: I'm dying fa real. You know Sony stans is lames when paying more money has become a bragging right.

:mjlol: Xbox won.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: Whatever you say cac.

:mjlol: If paying 60 dollars for mid and paying 19.99 a month for PSOne games makes you feel "rich" then do you.

:mjlol: Just goes to show what your life is like if the difference between paying nothing and a few hundred a year on games is having money.

:mjlol: I'm dying fa real. You know Sony stans is lames when paying more money has become a bragging right.

They need to bring you in to speak at the next earnings call :ehh:

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
They need to bring you in to speak at the next earnings call :ehh:

:mjlol: I don't give a fukk how much money Microsoft makes. They make better games than Sony, and I don't have to pay a dime.

:mjlol: Lame nikka paid 60 for RDR2 on Sony so he mad we played for free.