Daps
48f.gif

Yeah it’s starting to get a little too personal now

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Yooooooooo, since it's smooth Thursdays I can't engage in any beefs but I can narrate :mjlit:
Is that how you looked when you was getting rejected by basic bytches in Japan after selling you PS4 and life savings?
:dead:
This nikka always getting tight and bringing up some bullshyt that got zero to do with anything :mjlol:

No I did not get rejected by nobody.
Edit:Removed I ain't about to prove nothing to some random ass nikka online :mjlol:
Ok, he removed some shyt cuz he didn't wanna engage like if he was offended/Butthurt. I can respect this, Smooth Thursdays and all :shaq:
Nah i bring up shyt that shows how much of a lame ass nikka you are irl :mjlol:
:picard:
You personally went with me to Japan? :jbhmm:

You corny ass nikkas stay talking out the side of your neck about shyt you don't know. We talkin about games but you get so upset that you gotta randomly talk about some shyt you made up in your mind in real life. Only a lame ass nikka is dikk watching someone else :umad: LAME nikka! :mjlol:
If only this way of thinking could apply to all instead of when you're being attacked, this place would be way more "smooth" nah mean
Nah i just remember some clown making pathetic ass threads about you selling everything you owned to go live out anime dreams and getting rejected :mjlol:

And you quoted me first Fatbytch....I was talking to a whole other nikka about games. You wanted to put in your 2 cents so I put in mines. What kinda lame you must be to sell everything you own to go to another country and get clowned
:mjlol:
:damn:
I made a thread saying I'm selling my PS4 and that somehow got turned into I'm selling all my things to go live out anime dreams.

Again, this is more musings from a bytch ass nikka in real life worrying about another nikka's dikk. Probably never even left your own block but you got shyt to say about a nikka traveling :mjlol:

I quoted you because you always crying like a little bytch on here bytch. Go buy a box of Kleenix nikka and stop your fukking whining.
Hey bruh, you removed info from a previous post because you didn't wanna engage and then proceeded to engage. I think you might be in your feelings a little bit chum. My advice to you is smooth it on out :blessed:
This p*ssy still hurt because he sold his most valuable possession to get curved by basic asian bytches :mjlol:

Go watch Naruto fakkit, and beat off to some Hentai:mjlol:
:feedme:
Have you been anywhere you drooling fakkit? At least I been to Japan, where ya stupid ass been? Probably don't even have a fukking passport. The nerve of you.
Yeah :umad:
Fatbytch I’ve been everywhere and didn’t need to sell shyt to do it :mjlol:

Bum ass nikka... then your lame ass still got curved:mjlol:
:deadmanny:
Nobody knows where u been dumb nikka.

I literally have picture proof but all you can do is repeat shyt like a fukking parakeet. Go drink some Clorox Bleach you fukking gremlin.
He got picture proof :laff:

No comment :sas2:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You asked fakkit :mjlol:

Tried to live out his JRPG fantasies and got hit with reality:mjlol:
You're so concerned with me fukking a Japanese girl. :mjlol:

:scust:

I got to live out a JRPG fantasy, while you and your non lonely nikkas was giggling in each other ears online till 3AM playing "multiplayer" games. Fakkit ass nikka.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
You're so concerned with me fukking a Japanese girl. :mjlol:

:scust:

I got to live out a JRPG fantasy, while you and your non lonely nikkas was giggling in each other ears online till 3AM playing "multiplayer" games. Fakkit ass nikka.
You still quoting me.:mjlol:

thought his fakkit ass was going to go out there and have bytches calling him Senpai :mjlol:

And you couldn’t afford to live out shyt if you had to sell your most valuable possession to fly your lame ass anywhere :mjlol:

Aint nobody concerned about you nikka, I find it funny you sold shyt to fly out there for p*ssy but got curved... thats all

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You still quoting me.:mjlol:

thought his fakkit ass was going to go out there and have bytches calling him Senpai :mjlol:

And you couldn’t afford to live out shyt if you had to sell your most valuable possession to fly your lame ass anywhere :mjlol:

Aint nobody concerned about you nikka, I find it funny you sold shyt to fly out there for p*ssy but got curved... thats all
I'm black first. My girl is black. You talking shyt 5 years ago. :mjpls:

Secondly, I sold my PS4 because I was gaming on PC and was going to rebuy a PS4 when Destiny 1 was launching. That's facts.

I smashed ole girl in Japan several times, ate food at her parents house and went to a few cities around the country. Far from rejected. I even had a second chick lined up but didn't have time to meet her.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I'm black first. My girl is black. You talking shyt 5 years ago. :mjpls:

Secondly, I sold my PS4 because I was gaming on PC and was going to rebuy a PS4 when Destiny 1 was launching. That's facts.

I smashed ole girl in Japan several times, ate food at her parents house and went to a few cities around the country. Far from rejected. I even had a second chick lined up but didn't have time to meet her.
I don't remember it playing out that SMOOOOOOTH but I guess receipts can be found here

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/im-selling-my-ps4-edit-sold.296819/

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Because if the answer is yes, then you would save money by just buying the games you want instead of renting them indefinitely until you get around to them. You also wouldn’t have to worry about those games

:mjlol: No you wouldn't. It would take me 4 years to pay the price of one game.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
:laff: nikka I was trolling! how the fukk could a PS4 and Wii U cover the cost of a trip? :mjlol: I did sell the PS4 but I didn't sell it to make up the cost of a trip :laff:
Oh, you was trolling huh :sas1:

Well since it's smooth Thursday I'll let the thread do the talking...

I tried but I wasn't eligible. I'll have $1400 next week but I want at least 2G's upfront so I can book a flight+hotel so I can save money. If I wait, I'll miss out on the package and I'll also be wasting time waiting.
Sohh is it oochie Wally or is it one mic :sas2:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh, you was trolling huh :sas1:

Well since it's smooth Thursday I'll let the thread do the talking...

Sohh is it oochie Wally or is it one mic :sas2:
Oh you thought you had something there well....:sas1:

EXPOSED!!

N9Orgbw.png

Flight

AirBnB
8Gs8Ogn.png

What's $404+$817.90? $1,221.9

If I said I had $1400 already for the trip with everything covered, that's over $200 for basically w/e PLUS this was only for 7 days.

Food? I didn't pay for at the restaurants since I was the guest so you do the math. I had other income coming in while over there too so I bought clothes and other shyt.

Of course you silly rabbits thought i LITERALLY was trying to scrounge up some cash to make ends meet for a trip :mjlol: There's the proof. Now scram!

Can't believe 5 years later dudes still fell for the "I need money so I'm selling the PS4 to go to Japan" trick :pachaha:

Guess I should remix it and say I need to sell the PS4 Pro to go to Bangladesh.
george-w-bush-declares-mission-accomplished.jpg

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Oh you thought you had something there well....:sas1:

EXPOSED!!

N9Orgbw.png

Flight

AirBnB
8Gs8Ogn.png

What's $404+$817.90? $1,221.9

If I said I had $1400 already for the trip with everything covered, that's over $200 for basically w/e PLUS this was only for 7 days.

Food? I didn't pay for at the restaurants since I was the guest so you do the math. I had other income coming in while over there too so I bought clothes and other shyt.

Of course you silly rabbits thought i LITERALLY was trying to scrounge up some cash to make ends meet for a trip :mjlol: There's the proof. Now scram!

Can't believe 5 years later dudes still fell for the "I need money so I'm selling the PS4 to go to Japan" trick :pachaha:

Guess I should remix it and say I need to sell the PS4 Pro to go to Bangladesh.
george-w-bush-declares-mission-accomplished.jpg
So because you cleared the HUMONGOUS entry fee by $180 you was straight to go to a non third world foreign country for a week? Spending money is part of the trip. You wanna say you didn't use the ps4 money on the hotel, but on the prostitutes? Im confused. You did sell it for the trip, the thread wasn't a troll thread because you ended up tricking the money then getting carried. In the thread you said you was there for 10 days and you left some p*ssy hanging. Now it's 7 days in Japan, broke as fukk, and you couldn't go anywhere because your guest meal voucher was only good at panda Express (couldn't afford authentic :manny:)
I can repost you contradicting yourself, but I'll wait till after midnight. Smooth Thursdays and all

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So because you cleared the HUMONGOUS entry fee by $180 you was straight to go to a non third world foreign country for a week? Spending money is part of the trip. You wanna say you didn't use the ps4 money on the hotel, but on the prostitutes? Im confused. You did sell it for the trip, the thread wasn't a troll thread because you ended up tricking the money then getting carried. In the thread you said you was there for 10 days and you left some p*ssy hanging. Now it's 7 days in Japan, broke as fukk, and you couldn't go anywhere because your guest meal voucher was only good at panda Express (couldn't afford authentic :manny:)
I can repost you contradicting yourself, but I'll wait till after midnight. Smooth Thursdays and all
Can you read nikka?

How could I have been there for 10 days when the damn Itinerary shows the dates? I literally just said I bought other shyt while there so how could I have been broke in Japan? Like I said you dudes made up your own ideas of what happened.

I did sell the PS4, but the money wasn't really needed for making a trip. You dudes kept saying I was selling it to make the money to go there. Either way that was 5 years ago.

Last edited: