Rebel Ridge | Discussion Thread | Netflix (9/6)

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought it was pretty ok. :ehh:

Not surprised by the lack of deaths. They were never gonna make a movie about a black man killing police officers. It would've got Netflix shut down.

Main guy looks like a younger version of Braxton from the Jamie Foxx show.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Not surprised by the lack of deaths. They were never gonna make a movie about a black man killing police officers. It would've got Netflix shut down.
But you can make a movie killing Nazis by Jewish folk and can't kill Klansmen or Racist Cops tho....Sad

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Right. See how these negroes getting mad at me for calling this shyt out too lol

I`m going to be careful with my statements as this is a public forum but the Black Man is the only one who gets neutered in his "justified vengeance" arcs like 90% of the time. Everyone else can be human and tap into their anger lol. But the Black man has to be MLK/Ghandi.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
I`m going to be careful with my statements as this is a public forum but the Black Man is the only one who gets neutered in his "justified vengeance" arcs like 90% of the time. Everyone else can be human and tap into their anger lol. But the Black man has to be MLK/Ghandi.
Exactly, but other folks can have movies of Nazis getting clapped up in brutal fashion, but the black man can't kill racist corrupt cops or racist politicians or Klansmen.

Always gotta be the noble negro even in fantasy/fictional films and stories.

I'm tired of it.