Rebel Ridge | Discussion Thread | Netflix (9/6)

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Why don’t you go do it then :mjlol:
I wrote a screenplay about a man that literally destroys the Catholic church and assassinates the pope and in the end he kills jesus and God using the power of Vodou from the 7 Vodou gods...Called, "Aceid Reign"..... :gucci:

timeless

All Star
Daps
I just watched it tonight with my sister. It was actually really good. Kept me pretty entertained.

It's just, I kept expecting Terry to go off, like Denzel as the Equalizer, but he never quite did. He was really a pacifist.

I enjoyed it a lot and I couldn't even tell the main character was British. How many of y'all felt a little sentimental when you saw Leslie from The Bridge to Terabithia? 🥹

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like how slow and physical the choreography in this was. Fights felt claustrophobic with the breh always looking to close in. Good shyt

Whoever said it felt like it was building up for him to really go off on the cops, but he never really did, was right. But I get it, they not gonna have a breh killing cops left and right. Still found the movie entertaining. Dude did a good job as lead. Always nice to see new action stars, especially so when they’re brehs

:salute:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Forgot to say, I expect this movie will be popular - since it had a very positive reaction from critics and it’s entertaining enough for audiences, so I wonder how Netflix will twist itself to get a sequel out of it - I mean they resurrected dude from Extraction to make a sequel happen :russ: wonder if they gon have this breh just going around small towns fighting corrupt cops :mjlol:

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Cool flick. Looks like we have a new black action star. :banderas:

Like First Blood, there is only one death in the film, which is understandable.
Hollywood is not gonna have a black man who was harrassed by police, going around killing cops.
He did fukk em up though.

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Cool flick. Looks like we have a new black action star. :banderas:

Like First Blood, there is only one death in the film, which is understandable.
Hollywood is not gonna have a black man who was harrassed by police, going around killing cops.
He did fukk em up though.
I feel you but once his cousin died I felt like at least one of the cops(out of the 2 who started this not the chief) should've died most likely Mike but they decided to go another way. It was a good movie tho