Rebel Moon | Netflix | 12/23/2023

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Finished watching... Netflix gave up 200 hundred mil for this?

giphy.gif

I just hope our KDrama princess got broken off properly

doona Bae of Stranger, Kingdom, Silent Sea

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Will probably wait for the R cut with the reviews being middling. Still have a bunch of other stuff I need to catch up on.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Female led action movies never work

They are not convincing and everytime they are shown in a scene of aggression or leadership it's akward
Never?

so we just going to act like Wonder Woman, Aliens, Hunger Games, or Everything Everywhere AAO aren’t action films?

you may not like them but their are successful ones.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
The biggest movie of the year is a women led ensemble
:russ:

We gonna act like the biggest thing in that movie wasn’t a male?:mjgrin:

Don’t get me wrong I actually think female led ensembles can work it’s just the movie you cited isn’t the best example. Besides this movie just sucks whether led by male, female or alien.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
We gonna act like the biggest thing in that movie wasn’t a male?:mjgrin:

Don’t get me wrong I actually think female led ensembles can work it’s just the movie you cited isn’t the best example. Besides this movie just sucks whether led by male, female or alien.
I agree about this movie.

But the thing is Barbie is an ensemble. I don’t want to see a Ken movie despite how good Gosling.

Furiosa was the best part of Mad Mad Fury Road. But I’m not sure I want a solo of her either. Ensembles work because all parts work. This ain’t like Die Hard which was Bruce Willis doing 90% of the work.

Last edited:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I just hope our KDrama princess got broken off properly

doona Bae of Stranger,

I just remembered that netlix behind the stream interview with the male cast, Snyder made it mandatory for them to hit the gym and train for their roles and Charlie Hunnam was saying he wanted to skip it but he gave in for the team building experience.

It's good to hit the gym but after watching the movie them dudes got ripped for nothing. :mjlol:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I knew I had to watch it before trusting anything the Coli said

So far, it’s not bad. More mature star wars basically. It is keeping my interest so far. Zack does too much sometimes but he did a perfect Batman/Superman movie and this is cool

Very violent… he overdoes the slow motion shyt but this isn’t nearly as bad as Marvel fanboys make it seem

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
It was good bad.

Snyder was on point with the action and visuals inspite of those wack netflix cameras.

But the story was kinda tropish and I'm getting tired of these girl boss point of view characters.