Rebel Moon | Netflix | 12/23/2023

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
I’m legit in some kinda abusive relationship with this man’s movies :sadcam:. Everytime I watch some of his rubbish, I swear no more! I realize these are 2, 3, and sometimes 4 hour blocks of time I’m never getting back that I spent viewing pure dung through my optic stems. I vow off his future movies. I stave off the trailers for his upcoming films. Yet, somehow, someway I end up watching his new releases, and he never fails to time-rob me. I’m 40 minutes into this movie and it’s 100% :trash: . Dude played the Thanos dad to an orphan and the Magnificent Seven motley crew team up tropes and all :snoop:. I’ve given dude chance, after chance, after chance. This entanglement must end :dame:.

Whatever they said about this movie *insert Harrison Ford it’s all true gif*

This move is trash :damn: !!!!!

Last edited:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I’m legit in some kinda abusive relationship with this man’s movies :sadcam:. Everytime I watch some of his rubbish, I swear no more! I realize these are 2, 3, and sometimes 4 hour blocks of time I’m never getting back that I spent viewing pure dung through my optic stems. I vow off his future movies. I stave off the trailers for his upcoming films. Yet, somehow, someway I end up watching his new releases, and he never fails to time-rob me. I’m 40 minutes into this movie and it’s 100% :trash: . Dude played the Thanos dad to an orphan and the Magnificent Seven Motley Crue team up tropes and all :snoop:. I’ve given dude chance, after chance, after chance. This entanglement must end :dame:.

Whatever they said about this movie *insert Harrison Ford it’s all true gif*

This move is trash :damn: !!!!!
:wow:Only Snyder could draw out such passion from viewers…truly an auteur.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
DAWN OF THE dead shouldn't even count. Clearly James Gunn was the mind behind it.
Tell that to a snyder fan lol they still claim zack had his “terrible” script rewritten before filming….

Anyways….this film was like a 13 year old boy saw a bunch of sci fi/westerns and wrote s film he thought would be “cool” and “edgy”. Terrible dialogue, dont care about any of them. Surprise he didnt over do the slo mo as much as usual. Last battle was pretty dope but by the time I had gotten there I lost interest.

Should have gave us the “better” version at the same time as this one. Im sure many members of the Cult went through more than one box of tissues while viewing it.

Remy LeBreh

Linconia
Daps
Reppin
CLB/CLE/ALB
Tell that to a snyder fan lol they still claim zack had his “terrible” script rewritten before filming….

Anyways….this film was like a 13 year old boy saw a bunch of sci fi/westerns and wrote s film he thought would be “cool” and “edgy”. Terrible dialogue, dont care about any of them. Surprise he didnt over do the slo mo as much as usual. Last battle was pretty dope but by the time I had gotten there I lost interest.

Should have gave us the “better” version at the same time as this one. Im sure many members of the Cult went through more than one box of tissues while viewing it.
The dialogue was some AA video game shyt, hell the entire movie is seriously structured like a video game.
The CGI is shockingly awful, especially for Snyder. He chose the weirdest scenes to hit the slo-mo on. The entire last action scene felt like they were floating in front of a green screen on a studio set.
I can't make sense of his creature designs, some seem inspired by myths, some seem inspired by body horror, but I can't wrap my brain around all of the flora/fauna existing in the same universe.
Everyone is bad at acting, across the board.
Breh with the dreads has an awful wig+costume combo.

taker597

Superstar
Daps

there isn't a better version

Daps
Reppin
St louis
It's pretty much mass effect 2's
plot line as far as recruiting head bussa's
but it's pretty cool.
UKVu0t8.gif