Reasons Why Outkast Will Never Be Seen As GOAT Contenders By Most Real Heads

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
You have a dedication to desperation.

but this chit right here?

I LIKE.

you would've never posted that if it wasn't for you being under my wing tho. so I'm gonna dap myself for that.

I'm proud tho.:obama:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
:heh:

seems like you're the only one who is. you're the one always talking about doing thread numbers, joke or not.

I'm just having fun out here.

why you so concerned about me all a sudden? I struck a nerve with this thread?:jbhmm:

all these dudes coming in here, making no points. just in here hurling insults. but the minute I address it, I'm the one that's mad? f*ck outta here.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:shaq:

you know you was happy as hell when you read that.

I'm smiling like a proud dad, watching his only son that made it.:ahh::smugfavre:

More like you're in here trying to make light of the fact that you're in over your head. This is your retreat. You got ethered in the Kid n Play thread so you tried to redirect traffic to this one. Now the same is happening in this thread and you're trying to :whoa: ny trying to make it like it was jokes.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
just observing that's all. funny you think everything results in a struck nerve or are insults.

like someone that isn't you posting = mad and isn't have fun either.

then why are you just observing me? why not observe everybody?

as for the bolded, you should ask yourself that question. especially considering that youre the one that started this exchange.:whistle:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
More like you're in here trying to make light of the fact that you're in over your head. This is your retreat. You got ethered in the Kid n Play thread so you tried to redirect traffic to this one. Now the same is happening in this thread and you're trying to :whoa: ny trying to make it like it was jokes.

don't make me disown you again.

dont remind me that you cant even comprehend text.

I'm still waiting for you to get the gist of that outkast/roots analogy. you didn't understand it AT ALL, and instead you responded to me with some commercialized rant that aint got chit to do wit chit.

that's the reason why I curved ya dumbass. not because I'm "ducking you".

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
my bad. I misread. I thought you were saying biggie didn't get any flack for RTD.

but to answer your question, nas caught it worse cuz he switched up. as opposed to RTD, which was biggie's 1st album.
Nas switched up less than Biggie did. Nas was doing the same thing on IWW that he was doing the year before. The shyt that bothered me was that people act like he came out of nowhere wit IWW when in fact the nikka was dropping a million verses with those themes all thru 95.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
don't make me disown you again.

dont remind me that you cant even comprehend text.

I'm still waiting for you to get the gist of that outkast/roots analogy. you didn't understand it AT ALL, and instead you responded to me with some commercialized rant that aint got chit to do wit chit.

that's the reason why I curved ya dumbass. not because I'm "ducking you".

Whatever you have to keep telling yourself.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Nas switched up less than Biggie did. Nas was doing the same thing on IWW that he was doing the year before. The shyt that bothered me was that people act like he came out of nowhere wit IWW when in fact the nikka was dropping a million verses with those themes all thru 95.

those were just guest appearances.

a lot of artists that switched up between albums - made that transition on guest appearances, soundtrack cuts, etc. but it didn't really smack people in the face until the album dropped.

plus, the whole presentation of nas during that time, was a bit much.

Last edited:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
whose's reason are u arguing? black hiphop heads who got real taste have mad love for outcast and consider them a top tier group. the rest don't matter

you can make this same ridiculous claim about ANY group.