Reasons Why Outkast Will Never Be Seen As GOAT Contenders By Most Real Heads

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Some Coli posters like yourself like to assume the role of arm chair psychiatrists when they fail to develop a reasonable response. They don't only do it to other posters. They've also accused artists of being autistic. Continue doing you.

a reasonable response to what?:skip:

do you not realize that you didn't come close to comprehending what I said? I mean, not even remotely. and the fact that you didn't, shows that youre not with IT at all, and shouldn't be arguing about that.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
But not everyone feels Nas' best work is Illmatic. ALOT of people and especially lyricists prefer IWW. Nas own brother prefers IWW. A lot of Nas' fans heard IWW and went back and listened to Illmatic. Also. I'm speaking as someone who copped these albums in real time. If nikkas gonna say what they sayin about Outkast and even IWW Nas. WHY doesnt Biggie get the same flack for Ready To Die which had lighter singles and songs on it than both Nas and Outkast did in that time frame of 94-96. Bottom line nikkas wanna bend the rules for artists they like or whatever lane they wanna box the artist in. It's all bullshyt cause honestly I look at it like this. It's proven u never gonna please everybody. So it's pointless to go broke trying to. Outkast's first album was not hybrid. If that's the case TOO many other artists who don't share the same criticism would have to be criticized. It's a slippery slope.

what are you talking about?

biggie caught tons of flack back in the day.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
You have more posts than anyone else in this thread and it's upped by you. You have a dedication to desperation.

of course I have the most posts dumbass.

1.) its my thread
2.) I'm the main one getting tagged, so of course I'm gonna be the main one responding. you of all people, should know that.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
of course I have the most posts dumbass.

1.) its my thread
2.) I'm the main one getting tagged, so of course I'm gonna be the main one responding. you of all people, should know that.

There are a lot of threads on here where the OP doesn't have the most posts. They also aren't upping their own threads or directing people to threads they've made when the topic is discussed elsewhere (even when it's not even relevant to the thread they started).

You wouldn't have to do all the responding you're doing if:

1) you knew what you were talking about
2) you framed your arguments/topics/talking points without all the posturing and grandstanding

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
what are you talking about?

biggie caught tons of flack back in the day.
On the level of Nas? Hell no. Lol. Same nikkas who would criticize Nas for IWW would praise RTD as a classic. Which it is but that's beside the point. And me n u even agree on the fact LAD got elevated cause he died. I think the album was great I had it before release and bumped it like crazy but u know the flaws in the narrative when it comes to that shyt.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
There are a lot of threads on here where the OP doesn't have the most posts. They also aren't upping their own threads or directing people to threads they've made when the topic is discussed elsewhere (even when it's not even relevant to the thread they started).

You wouldn't have to do all the responding you're doing if:

1) you knew what you were talking about
2) you framed your arguments/topics/talking points without all the posturing and grandstanding

then the OP either isn't getting tagged like that, or is duckin.

1.) STOP IT. you already exposed yourself.
2.) I grandstand. that's what I do.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
On the level of Nas? Hell no. Lol. Same nikkas who would criticize Nas for IWW would praise RTD as a classic. Which it is but that's beside the point. And me n u even agree on the fact LAD got elevated cause he died. I think the album was great I had it before release and bumped it like crazy but u know the flaws in the narrative when it comes to that shyt.

my bad. I misread. I thought you were saying biggie didn't get any flack for RTD.

but to answer your question, nas caught it worse cuz he switched up. as opposed to RTD, which was biggie's 1st album.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
I don't know why dudes go back n forth wit this clown

who the hell are you?:dwillhuh:

there should be a pecking order on this board. like certain posters shouldn't be allowed to converse negatively with other posters if they don't have a certain level of notoriety.

nobody ass dudes be hurling insults out of nowhere. smh. GET BIG.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
if you think some pecking order is needed just to post...well you take this shyt too serious,

:comeon:

or maybe you just took my comment too seriously.

so whos really taking this too serious?

dudes cant even detect a joke on here. outkast fans yall.