Reasons Why Outkast Will Never Be Seen As GOAT Contenders By Most Real Heads

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ive lived on the east coast & down south.

so don't try to play the coast card. the south aint all on outkast on the level that yall hype them up.

theyre to the south what the roots are to philly. I'm not saying that's some chump chit, but its nowhere near what yall gas them to be.

This is by far the dumbest post you've made this far. For starters, you're comparing a city to an entire region. Second, you're really not aware that The Roots is one of the biggest Hip Hop acts out of Philly, if not THE biggest (outside of Will & Jazzy Jeff) and I'm talking pre Jimmy Fallon and all the hype they received after the 90's.

The South was on OutKast like that.

Last edited:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
This is by far the dumbest post you've made this far. For starters, you're comparing a city to an entire region. Second, you're really not aware that The Roots is one of the biggest Hip Hop acts out of Philly, if not THE biggest (outside of Will & Jazzy Jeff) and I'm talking pre Jimmy Fallon and all the hype they received after the 90's.

The South was on OutKast like that.

youre proving my point with the bolded. you have absolutely no clue what I meant by that statement.

youre not qualified to speak on these matters. youre culturally inedpt. you never get IT.

same with the majority of outkast fanatics.:heh:

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
youre proving my point with the bolded. you have absolutely no clue what I meant by that statement.

youre not qualified to speak on these matters. youre culturally inedpt. you never get IT.

same with the majority of outkast fanatics.:heh:

Breh you have no culture. You're a fraud whose been exposed several times for trying to speak from a "cultural" perspective only to be outed just like you've been outed in this thread and several others. Again, you'd go further if you'd just state your opinion and leave it at that instead of going out of your way to be this "cultural historian" and then when you're challenged on it, you deflect or can't offer anything to back up what you're claiming. What's funny is you talk all this game about "you weren't there" when you be in threads speaking on events that occurred in the 80's like you were there. On top of that, you make blanket statements for entire groups of people and then get mad when you're proven otherwise.

You're not qualified to say who can speak on what. You never had qualifications to begin with and I think the word you're looking for is "inept".

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
whose's reason are u arguing? black hiphop heads who got real taste have mad love for outcast and consider them a top tier group. the rest don't matter

who is this guy?

always with some tackhead one-liner posts.

I been waiting a long time for an excuse to tee off on you. stay parked.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Breh you have no culture. You're a fraud whose been exposed several times for trying to speak from a "cultural" perspective only to be outed just like you've been outed in this thread and several others. Again, you'd go further if you'd just state your opinion and leave it at that instead of going out of your way to be this "cultural historian" and then when you're challenged on it, you deflect or can't offer anything to back up what you're claiming. What's funny is you talk all this game about "you weren't there" when you be in threads speaking on events that occurred in the 80's like you were there. On top of that, you make blanket statements for entire groups of people and then get mad when you're proven otherwise.

You're not qualified to say who can speak on what. You never had qualifications to begin with and I think the word you're looking for is "inept".

you cant even comprehend & speak the language, but yet you wanna try to pull someone's culture card.

I'm not even reading past that 1st sentence
your WAY LEFTFIELD response in your previous post says it all.

i mean, what are you even arguing about? do you even know? you couldn't even comprehend what I said, but yet you want to try to argue to the death about it. LOL. i hope youre not like this offline, you'd get killed over here talking the way you do.

Last edited:

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you cant even comprehend & speak the language, but yet you wanna try to pull someone's culture card.

I'm not even reading past that 1st sentence
your WAY LEFTFIELD response in your previous post says it all.

what are you even arguing about? do you even know? you couldn't even comprehend what I said, but yet you want to try to argue to the death about it. LOL. you'd get killed up here talking the way you do.

LOL. You don't have a culture card and that's the point. There's nothing to pull.

And there you have it. No rebuttal so you resort to trying to make it like I lack comprehension. If you could effectively defend your claims, there wouldn't be anything to argue about. Breh, we on a message board. LOL.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
LOL. You don't have a culture card and that's the point. There's nothing to pull.

And there you have it. No rebuttal so you resort to trying to make it like I lack comprehension. If you could effectively defend your claims, there wouldn't be anything to argue about. Breh, we on a message board. LOL.

no rebuttal to what exactly????:mjlol:

do you not realize that you didn't comprehend what I was saying, and you just exposed yourself because of it?

theres absolutely nothing to argue about.
I mean, you still have other posts on other sub-topics of this thread, that I haven't read yet. we'll get to that. but this particular discussion is CLOSED.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
and as we come near the end of page 97, what I always knew has now come to light for everyone to see.

most of the people who think outkast were some goats are culturally inept & don't go outside.

some of them seem to have aspergers(sp?) syndrome.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no rebuttal to what exactly????:mjlol:

do you not realize that you didn't comprehend what I was saying, and you just exposed yourself because of it?

theres absolutely nothing to argue about.
I mean, you still have other posts on other sub-topics of this thread, that I haven't read yet. we'll get to that. but this particular discussion is CLOSED.

So basically you're jumping ship because yet again, you don't know what you're talking about.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and as we come near the end of page 97, what I always knew has now come to light for everyone to see.

most of the people who think outkast were some goats are culturally inept & don't go outside.

some of them seem to have aspergers(sp?) syndrome.

LOL. The only thing that has come to the light is that you have an unhealthy hate for a group predicated on the fact that you don't get why people hold them in high regard. You went out of your way to discredit them. Then when you were called out, you tried to argue that their hype is the result of an Internet thing.

Maybe it's you who are the hermit with the syndrome because you up a nearly half a decade old thread every time someone holds Kast in high regard. Takes quite some dedication. More dedication than I've seen from people who are avid Kast stans.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
LOL. The only thing that has come to the light is that you have an unhealthy hate for a group predicated on the fact that you don't get why people hold them in high regard. You went out of your way to discredit them. Then when you were called out, you tried to argue that their hype is the result of an Internet thing.

Maybe it's you who are the hermit with the syndrome because you up a nearly half a decade old thread every time someone holds Kast in high regard. Takes quite some dedication. More dedication than I've seen from people who are avid Kast stans.

its called doing numbers.

buy you some.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I asked you numerous times before, if you were a lil special.

you ignore me everytime.

Some Coli posters like yourself like to assume the role of arm chair psychiatrists when they fail to develop a reasonable response. They don't only do it to other posters. They've also accused artists of being autistic. Continue doing you.