Reasons Why Outkast Will Never Be Seen As GOAT Contenders By Most Real Heads

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Apparently all people that have ever commented on the nonsense he posts is following him.

no. you really follow me in the literal since. thats not what i was talking about with him.

youre a troll that routinely pops up in random threads to talk chit when you see my name.

@OnlyInCalifornia is not that. but hes gonna dap you anyway and lower himself to your level because hes desperate for a cosign.

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
no. you really follow me in the literal since. thats not what i was talking about with him.

youre a troll that routinely pops up in random threads to talk chit when you see my name.

@OnlyInCalifornia is not that. but hes gonna dap you anyway and lower himself to your level because hes desperate for a cosign.

Nah breh. I dapped him because I've watched you say this to a ton of people when you have no response to em.

Why don't you tell the board what year you were born in breh? Don't say its irrelevant either. If you were born in 1989-1990 how could you possibly understand the impact when you didn't even hit Kindergarden yet? Are you an idiot savant?

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
You have such a great memory breh why are you struggling to find this thread you keep referencing? You can't say you don't remember, you have detailed memories of me from years ago. You can't say you don't have time because you've literally just typed about a thousand works at me from about 3 am till now.

Breh, why don't you tell everyone how old you are? So people can really understand that in 1993-1994 you really were not old enough to understand the impact of what you are speaking on.

i made one small post about you when i got home cuz you were in my alert box.

other than that, this back-n-forth has been going on since like noon.

stop lying devil.

OnlyInCalifornia

Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
i made one small post about you when i got home cuz you were in my alert box.

other than that, this back-n-forth has been going on since like noon.

stop lying devil.

How old are you?

Very relevant question because you do have to be a certain age to truly know the impact of these groups you are talking about.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Nah breh. I dapped him because I've watched you say this to a ton of people when you have no response to em.

Why don't you tell the board what year you were born in breh? Don't say its irrelevant either. If you were born in 1989-1990 how could you possibly understand the impact when you didn't even hit Kindergarden yet? Are you an idiot savant?

what in the flying f*ck did @Jacksonville Swaguar say that i needed a response to? his troll game is blatant as f*ck. you cant be this dam stupid.

actually i was in school in '89-90. jackass.

dont try to lower my age because you didnt get into hip-hop until you started getting mail from AARP.

OnlyInCalifornia

Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
what in the flying f*ck did @Jacksonville Swaguar say that i needed a response to? his troll game is blatant as f*ck. you cant be this dam stupid.

actually i was in school in '89-90. jackass.

dont try to lower my age because you didnt get into hip-hop until you started getting mail from AARP.

I don't care if you were 'in school' or not breh. You could have been in pre-school for all we know. How old are you? Why you side stepping such an easy question?

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Nah, it comes back to you don't argue with fools because from a distance you can't tell who is who.

I appreciate the novels about me and all the little assumptions you made up in your head.

so the other posters are fools too then right?

hey, if you dont want to debate with me on said topic, you can go back and debate with them.

but of course you wont do that.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
I don't care if you were 'in school' or not breh. You could have been in pre-school for all we know. How old are you? Why you side stepping such an easy question?

im not side-steppin chit.

im turning 31 in a few months. common knowledge on here. you probably already know.

NOW LETS TALK ABOUT HOW YOUVE BEEN SIDE-STEPPIN' 95% OF THE CHIT IVE BEEN SAYING FOR THE PAST 3 PAGES. PROBABLY 5 PAGES.

OnlyInCalifornia

Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
im not side-steppin chit.

im turning 31 in a few months. common knowledge on here. you probably already know.

No one pays attention to you like that :dead:

So you were born in 1985 and constantly talk about artists in the mid 80s as if you understood what was going on? That's weird.

Sorry breh but an 8 year old is not going to full understand the impact of a rap group. You are playing yourself now.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
NOW LETS TALK ABOUT HOW YOUVE BEEN SIDE-STEPPIN' 95% OF THE CHIT IVE BEEN SAYING FOR THE PAST 3 PAGES. PROBABLY 5 PAGES.

aside from those worthless links & quotes that you posted up, which have jack chit to do with the thread premise, you havnt said anything of worth concerning the actual thread topic yet.

OnlyInCalifornia

Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member

aside from those worthless links & quotes that you posted up, which have jack chit to do with the thread premise, you havnt said anything of worth concerning the actual thread topic yet.

Nothing was side stepped. I said what I had to say and everyone else pretty much summed it up.

Act like people can't start on page 1 of this thread and see hundreds of people give you reasons and points. Why rehash them when you have a stupid excuse to get out of anything...

You said that Q-Tip, Nas, Chris Rock, Scarface and the like are nerds because they talked about how great Outkast is and their overall influence. That right there makes it clear to anyone who isn't an idiot like yourself that there is no real reason to continue on with a discussion.

I just hope now that any time you jump on your Homeboy Runny Run alias or pretend to be Wacky D the all supreme knowledge of classic Hip Hop that people remember that you were starting kindergarden when the 80s ended.

My work is done here, maybe you can create ANOTHER alias to hide behind.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Nothing was side stepped. I said what I had to say and everyone else pretty much summed it up.

no the f*ck you didnt.

f*ck off devil.:pacspit:

You said that Q-Tip, Nas, Chris Rock, Scarface and the like are nerds because they talked about how great Outkast is and their overall influence. That right there makes it clear to anyone who isn't an idiot like yourself that there is no real reason to continue on with a discussion.

I just hope now that any time you jump on your Homeboy Runny Run alias or pretend to be Wacky D the all supreme knowledge of classic Hip Hop that people remember that you were starting kindergarden when the 80s ended.

My work is done here, maybe you can create ANOTHER alias to hide behind.

wow @ the bolded. way to twist my words around. devil tactics.

and runny-ray is not an alias. its an alternate screen name. nothing more. 4 years in and your dumbass still didnt get the memo.

Last edited:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
and for the record, im not saying all white fans & participants are vultures.
im not throwing the devil tag around all willy-nilly either.

but @OnlyInCalifornia is a culture-vulture and he has that white devil style of posting..

i cant f*ck wit dude at all. you other niccas that tuck your nuts and like to play dumb & cater to posters like him, yall can deal with it.

hes throwing up the white flag with daps. but i was gonna dap him anyway, for boosting this thread regardless. take that.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
No one pays attention to you like that :dead:

So you were born in 1985 and constantly talk about artists in the mid 80s as if you understood what was going on? That's weird.

Sorry breh but an 8 year old is not going to full understand the impact of a rap group. You are playing yourself now.

well none of this has to do with outkast seeing that they werent even around in these days, but i'll go off-topic just this once.

thats because I GREW UP ON THIS CHIT.
that mid-80s chit is what i was put onto before i knew what a year was.
same way the youngns that were raised up under me knew certain chit mad early.

now im not saying thats the norm. im not gonna get on you about that one. but the 8 year old comment? i gotta get on you. im not saying its the standard, but its common for kids that are cut like that.

if it sounds so absurd to you, then its simply because youre not from it.

then by 10, everybody is on it except the herbs.

now when did YOU get into rap?