Reasons Why Outkast Will Never Be Seen As GOAT Contenders By Most Real Heads

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
im not gonna read through this thread but minimal influence? the two biggest rappers of this generation heavily influenced by 3000...their albums revered in all circles as some of the best hiphop albums of all time.

the bolded is false.

who are the biggest rappers of this generation? a couple of industry plants?

im not trying to come at your neck. im not even trying to diss outkast. but im saying.

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
listen man, "real heads" is just PG code-word.

im not side-stepping anything. youre just asking a stupid ass question cuz youre not from it AT ALL. and im stringing you along because you and others are exposing yourselves. chit is hilarious.

so im arguing with everyone because im wrong? how about im just talking hip-hop? you havnt even commented on the thread yet.:mindblown: dont be a dikkhead all the time.

HAHAHAHAH this is HILARIOUS.

It's a code word? That's what you are running with now? LOL....You are arguing with everyone because you are hard headed. You knew on your own your point wouldn't stand so you made up the 'Real Heads' shyt and that is what you are getting clowned on about.

I guess this is the best you could come up with a 3 am though. My take on the thread was made on my very first comment by pointing out how far off base you were. Nothing needs to be said after that. You know where I stand smart guy, you just play stupid a lot.

OnlyInCalifornia

Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
I am going to give a run down of all the people who not apart of Hip Hop AT ALL and are not 'Real Heads'.....all the people below are less Hip Hop than Wacky D and don't know 'chit'.

Scarface, a known horrible rapper, and a complete non-Hip Hop head. Guy doesn't have a single Hip Hop bone in his body.

Here is that 'fake head' Q-Tip talking about Outkast...

http://www.complex.com/music/2015/08/q-tip-interview-beats-1-ghostwriting-lyricism

"Another representation of that is OutKast. They’re super dope, super cool, multi-syllabic, grasp the language, and have great stories. They’re probably two of the most well-rounded MCs we have. They can hit you from all different sides. They can do plenty of shyt. They can do gangsta shyt. They can do Tribe shyt. They have their own shyt. They have it all."

Another 'fake head' in J Cole talking about Outkast and their influence on him...

J. Cole talks Outkast, Master P, No I.D, Kobe Bryant’s Rapping + more w/ Nardwuar (Video)

Not in the know and overall horrible producer Big KRIT talking about Outkast

On The Record Big K.R.I.T. Talks Outkast : Rhapsody

This loser Kanye West who never impacted a soul and wishes he was half as Hip Hop as Wacky D...

Kanye added. “They impacted me. We have a lot of similarities: trying to make a different sound; not making stuff for the radio but for the people; being very stylish and understanding that’s a part of hip-hop. Big Boi is dope-boy fresh.

Chris Rock, who also doesn't know 'chit' about Hip Hop and isn't apart of it at all...

Top 25 Rap Albums | The Official Chris Rock Site

Nas who I thought was Hip Hop but clearly isnt now...

Interviews: Nas

Last edited:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
HAHAHAHAH this is HILARIOUS.

It's a code word? That's what you are running with now? LOL....You are arguing with everyone because you are hard headed. You knew on your own your point wouldn't stand so you made up the 'Real Heads' shyt and that is what you are getting clowned on about.

I guess this is the best you could come up with a 3 am though. My take on the thread was made on my very first comment by pointing out how far off base you were. Nothing needs to be said after that. You know where I stand smart guy, you just play stupid a lot.

no YOU just dont get it

i just got a green rep saying "yes real heads understand".

how does my point not stand when you have yet to address any of them? you dont even know how to argue.

how about you actually address the chit that im saying instead of wondering what "real heads" means like a dweeb?

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
I am going to give a run down of all the people who not apart of Hip Hop AT ALL and are not 'Real Heads'.....all the people below are less Hip Hop than Wacky D and don't know 'chit'.

youre just like @JustCKing. i know hes gonna come in here any second to cosign that meaningless chit, even if he hasnt already.

you dudes aint never been on a block in your life. yall live hip-hop thru media.

and none of this chit is addressing the thread. if you'd actually take my nut out your eyes and read the dam thread, im not calling outkast wack. i never said they werent legends. i never took anything away from them. i simply stated that theyre not goat contenders. they dont have the credentials. none of these quotes i just read have anything to do with this topic. its like theres no in-between with you people.

btw, it doesnt help that 90% of the people yall are quoting are str8 nerds but thats besides the point..:mjlol:

OnlyInCalifornia

Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
youre just like @JustCKing. i know hes gonna come in here any second to cosign that meaningless chit, even if he hasnt already.

you dudes aint never been on a block in your life. yall live hip-hop thru media.

and none of this chit is addressing the thread. if you'd actually take my nut out your eyes and read the dam thread, im not calling outkast wack. i never said they werent legends. i never took anything away from them. i simply stated that theyre not goat contenders. they dont have the credentials. none of these quotes i just read have anything to do with this topic. its like theres no in-between with you people.

btw, it doesnt help that 90% of the people yall are quoting are str8 nerds but thats besides the point..:mjlol:

HAHAH I can see you reducing to the petty little fakkit you are with each posts and these attempts at personal insults and made up ideas prove it. :pachaha:

Never been on a block in my life LOL. That's rich on so many levels and I won't get into it but it's a hilarious assumption on your part. I guess you are the only person who goes to shows, listens to music, buys music, goes to events, actually knows people in the industry. I hate to break it to you but I used to DJ house parties and venues. So save these little ideas you made up in your head for someone else.

So Q-Tip is a nerd. J Cole is a nerd. Big KRIT is a nerd. Kanye is a nerd. Chris Rock is a nerd. All of them are irrelevant and their opinions don't matter because YOU said so. All these people are apart of Hip Hop, done more for Hip Hop than you EVER did.

You tried to discredit them in every facet possible and now you are saying you didnt? HAHA Do you know your first post is still on here for christ sakes you simpleton?

1.) they werent even a top tier group. how could you possibly be a top 5 all-time group when you werent even top 5 when you were hot?
outkast does NOT have the catalog to compete with the true goats. they dont have any ALL-TIME albums, songs, verses, lines, NONE OF THAT. if you try to compare catalogs, you'll realize that youre in way over your head.
4.) theyve had minimal impact on the culture.[/quote[
Click to expand...​

Last edited:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
HAHAH I can see you reducing to the petty little fakkit you are with each posts and these attempts at personal insults and made up ideas prove it. :pachaha:

Never been on a block in my life LOL. That's rich on so many levels and I won't get into it but it's a hilarious assumption on your part. I guess you are the only person who goes to shows, listens to music, buys music, goes to events, actually knows people in the industry. I hate to break it to you but I used to DJ house parties and venues. So save these little ideas you made up in your head for someone else.

So Q-Tip is a nerd. J Cole is a nerd. Big KRIT is a nerd. Kanye is a nerd. Chris Rock is a nerd. All of them are irrelevant and their opinions don't matter because YOU said so. :dead: All these people are apart of Hip Hop, done more for Hip Hop than you EVER did.

So you didn't insult them and weren't shytting on em? Do you know your first post is still on here for christ sakes you simpleton?

i already know about your DJ'ing tales. we already know youre a vulture.

yes, actually they are all nerds but again, that was besides my point. i wasnt dissing them. of course you wouldnt understand why i said that because theres a HUGE cultural & communication gap between us. so let me just pump your brakes right there before you go off the handles & type yet another essay about some off-topic irrelevant chit that i dont care about, that i will stop reading by line 3.

and AGAIN, none of what they said went against this thread.:whistle:

OnlyInCalifornia

Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
i already know about your DJ'ing tales. we already know youre a vulture.

yes, actually they are all nerds but again, that was besides my point. i wasnt dissing them. of course you wouldnt understand why i said that because theres a HUGE cultural & communication gap between us. so let me just pump your brakes right there before you go off the handles & type yet another essay about some off-topic irrelevant chit that i dont care about, that i will stop reading by line 3.

and AGAIN, none of what they said went against this thread.:whistle:

The only person you are fooling is yourself, its comical. You stop reading because you are a simpleton and have no true ability to debate even though you ask people to do so LOL. THEY ALL EXPRESSED THE INFLUENCE OF OUTKAST, YOU SAID OUTKAST HAD NO INFLUENCE lol. The fukk you talking about dummy?

Oh so DJing is being a vulture? lol. Maybe I should make a fake alias called 'Homeboy Runny Run' to promote the Cold Crush Brothers on Unsung to be more Hip Hop! You can do better than that lil Wacky D. I know you stayed up till 3:30 AM trying to argue then were up first thing in the morning to do it but you can honestly do better. Maybe you should take a nap and try again?

You were dissing them. Completely trying to discredit them. This is the SECOND thread you've made doing it. They weren't hot, they have no influence, the only reason people talk about them is because of 'The Machine' and the like. That is beyond dissing them. It is much more than just saying 'They suck' You've literally made TWO threads about it and spent at least 15-20 hours arguing people about it over the course.

There is literally 100 people in here telling you are wrong but all of us have the culture gap, not you. The all knowing, all supremely Hip Hop Wacky D. Wacky D is more hip hop than Q-Tip and Nas. Nothing left to see here.

Last edited:

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I was pretty much done with this thread. I've only viewed this thread and dapped what I've agreed with since the last time I posted in it. I'm still entertained to say the least. If you're arguing from the perspective of "real heads" and then cite No Limit and CMR (two camps that were written off as gimmicks by people who claimed to be real heads) as being held in higher regard than OutKast, it's laughable.