Reasons Why Outkast Will Never Be Seen As GOAT Contenders By Most Real Heads

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
All the time you've spent 'responding' and making up your slant on stories could have spent doing a search. What are you afraid of exactly? It takes all of 30 seconds to type someone's name in and search for things. Took me 10 seconds to prove that tons of people disagree with you about Outkast in another thread

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/whos-better-outkast-or-bone-thugs-n-harmony.11660/

You are re-writing shyt and you are side stepping simple questions. That is why you won't post the links. How hard is it for you to find this thread of me saying that 'Hip Hop is American Culture' and people saying 'No, Hip Hop is not American' if SO MANY people clowned me?

We are asking for proof, when do you think you can provide that to everyone? Like I said, we are not just 'taking your word' for it. As you've been known to just make shyt up in your own mind and treat it like it's gospel. And that's not just me saying that, as others feel the same way. That is why the comments were dapped.

you searched a title.
you want me to search for random comments to threads that i dont even remember.

whats even worse is, you havnt even attempted to make a valid argument concerning this actual thread. you just came in here to talk chit, which tells people all they need to know about you. oh and dont think i didnt notice how you ducked what i said about your racial identity crisis.

lol @ the bolded.
BOLDED #1: well seeing that your dumbass already f*cked up and admitted to that comment, i dont have to search chit.
BOLDED #2: pretend im the only one in here saying this chit & pretend that i dont have a ton of daps for this thread brehs. pretend that im the only one that ever made this thread brehs.:laugh: then expect me to take you seriously afterwards brehs.

Last edited:

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
Are you going to show us who these REAL HEADS are that back you up???

you searched a title.
you want me to search for random comments to threads that i dont even remember.

whats even worse is, you havnt even attempted to make a valid argument concerning this actual thread. you just came in here to talk chit, which tells people all they need to know about you. oh and dont think i didnt notice how you ducked what i said about your racial identity crisis.

lol @ the bolded.
BOLDED #1: well seeing that your dumbass already f*cked up and admitted to that comment, i dont have to search chit.
BOLDED #2: pretend im the only one in here saying this chit & pretend that i dont have a ton of daps for this thread brehs. pretend that im the only one that ever made this thread brehs.:laugh: then expect me to take you seriously afterwards brehs.

Breh stop playing yourself like it's not 2016 and you just got a computer. You know how easy it is to search for things. I mean how else would you have found all the stuff on those MCs you dikk ride that came out when you were in diapers? You spent more time in this thread arguing when you could have just proved me wrong with a simple search. I wonder what is holding you up? Is it quite possible that you are afraid your memory is failing you a bit? lol.

There is no reason to make a 'valid' argument against YOUR PERSONAL OPINION. I am not going to convince you. The 'Real Heads' clearly don't exist. Just say it's your opinion and keep it moving for christ sakes breh. You don't have to make yourself feel better by making up this pack of 'Real Heads' that co sign you :snoop:

LOL @ you adding the bolded as if I admitted anything. I asked you to post this link showing all this that you claimed. So I am waiting to see this thread. Not that hard to do. If you remember the details of what I said, what everyone else said, you could easily remember the title and find the thread. How is it you remember the thread so clearly but can't think of any part of the title?

Last edited:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
people who have nothing to say but insults & negs like this clown @bangbreh.........all yall are doing is fueling the fire and proving my point.

OnlyInCalifornia

Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
you do realize that everytime you ask this question, youre exposing the hell out of yourself, right?

Once again side stepping. The only thing getting exposed here is your inability to back up your claims of these these 'Real Heads' you made up.

I am not the only person asking so why don't you just enlighten us all here breh. Not only am I waiting so is @1994 @BmoreGorilla @The HONORABLE SKJ and the others who directly asked you with out a response.

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
people who have nothing to say but insults & negs like this clown @bangbreh.........all yall are doing is fueling the fire and proving my point.
:mjlol: at you calling ANYBODY a clown.
They put the south on the map. Nobody was checkin for the south like that till they came around. They were getting love from both coasts. I remember the day ATLiens came out that store was LOADED to the brim.
It's a classic.
Aquemini is a classic.
Those are two albums that have and will stand the test of time.
They can get away with making a song like Bombs over Baghdad and make it mainstream. I don't see any other hip hop act pulling off that one.
Hey ya. fukking smash. Which other rapper is gonna make that one mainstream, and as successful as it was :wtf:
Good luck.
Just a couple few examples.
So yeah, to say they're not CONTENDERS is blasphemy.
You deserve every neg you get, fakkette :aicmon:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
they put the south on the map. Nobody was checkin for the south like that till they came around.

stopped reading right there.

you dudes dont know chit about rap.

you just dikkride your favorite rappers with no shame.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Once again side stepping. The only thing getting exposed here is your inability to back up your claims of these these 'Real Heads' you made up.

I am not the only person asking so why don't you just enlighten us all here breh. Not only am I waiting so is @1994 @BmoreGorilla @The HONORABLE SKJ and the others who directly asked you with out a response.

youre not affiliated if you have to ask.

stop making a fool out of yourself.

you up here taggin people and chit. youre embarrassing.:mjlol:

OnlyInCalifornia

Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
youre not affiliated if you have to ask.

stop making a fool out of yourself.

you up here taggin people and chit. youre embarrassing.:mjlol:

LOL @ this corny side step. You have NO ANSWER. You made it all up to make yourself feel better. End of story.

You up here arguing with everyone cuz you are wrong, talking about someone else is being embarrassing when you are fighting with everyone like a little spoiled child trying to get his way :dead:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
LOL @ this corny side step. You have NO ANSWER. You made it all up to make yourself feel better. End of story.

You up here arguing with everyone cuz you are wrong, talking about someone else is being embarrassing when you are fighting with everyone like a little spoiled child trying to get his way :dead:

listen man, "real heads" is just PG code-word.

im not side-stepping anything. youre just asking a stupid ass question cuz youre not from it AT ALL. and im stringing you along because you and others are exposing yourselves. chit is hilarious.

so im arguing with everyone because im wrong? how about im just talking hip-hop? you havnt even commented on the thread yet.:mindblown: dont be a dikkhead all the time.

Last edited:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
If you dont fukk with outkast you are a disgrace to black people
and are probably young as fukk, and the reason why George Clinton is hardly remembered
You cant even bring up another other bamma ass southerner in a conversation against outkast cause nobody cares
Nobody propped up all sides of black music as strong and authentic as O.N, Outkast, and The family

Outkast has live instruments on their beats that put whole artists catalogs to shame
Outkast even shyt on white people when they did Hey Ya, copying the Beatles ... and got away with it

but nikkas gon be nikkas ill let yall ride into the sunset with your master p sneakers
another reason why nobody takes the south seriously

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
If you dont fukk with outkast you are a disgrace to black people
and are probably young as fukk, and the reason why George Clinton is hardly remembered
You cant even bring up another other bamma ass southerner in a conversation against outkast cause nobody cares

this is the stupid chit im talkin bout.

you dudes are embarrassing.