Reasons Why Outkast Will Never Be Seen As GOAT Contenders By Most Real Heads

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
I wanna kno who these real heads are. The Source was the Bible in 95 when they gave Kast new group of the year. The writers of the Source weren't real heads?
:what:

you dudes ever take a look at the staff for your so-called hip-hop bible?

and yall grown men now too, still repeating tag-lines as if theyre nothing more than just that.

i knew as a kid, not to blindly fall for the smoke-n-mirrors, and just enjoy the source for what it is - a magazine.

Juneya

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Panola Road
homer isnt internet lingo.

my hometown produced bigger stars than yours, including the biggest household name in rap history. so i dont know why youre trying to take it there.

the point is, i know whos who from the town. who they are and who they arent.

im not in here saying stupid chit like the roots are goat because my chemistry teacher kept their catalog in his whip.

I didn't say that either. I said teachers left school to cop an album on its release date, to show the influence of the rappers at that time period...

NOBODY gives a fukk about the roots. To this day.

Nobody has produced more or bigger stars than Atlanta. This is the very reason I have to defend it, because haters are constantly trying to downplay it.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Nobody has produced more or bigger stars than Atlanta. This is the very reason I have to defend it, because haters are constantly trying to downplay it.

your whole post was cringe-worthy but this really took the cake,

thanks for proving my point so eloquently.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I didn't say that either. I said teachers left school to cop an album on its release date, to show the influence of the rappers at that time period...

NOBODY gives a fukk about the roots. To this day.

:mjlol:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
What's ironic about it? I don't go around telling people that my views on Hip Hop are the gospel like you :snoop:

I also don't make up invisible people to back up my opinions and name them 'real heads'

you always get caught talking out your ass. thats the irony.

i dont take my views as the gospel, nor am i making up invisible people. LOL. you seem to think this, because the real gap between us is a cultural barrier. just keeping it 100, but do you want me to go further?:sas1:

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
you always get caught talking out your ass. thats the irony.

i dont take my views as the gospel, nor am i making up invisible people. LOL. you seem to think this, because the real gap between us is a cultural barrier. just keeping it 100, but do you want me to go further?:sas1:

Post the examples breh. I mean you are the true authority on talking out your ass round these parts so if you say it, it must be true. Just going to have to see those links breh. I'll wait, don't worry.

Side step the invisible heads shyt all you want but there are plenty here that don't agree with you. So if you have a legion of people backing you, again, provide proof. NO ONE takes your word on anything around here, period. So NO ONE is going to believe 'real heads' are backing you if you don't show us all these 'real heads'

And don't throw threats out like there is a cultural deal playing the white/mexican vs black card or any of that. That doesn't do anything but show you trying to side step PROOF of what you are saying. There is no disconnect as far as culture goes. Only difference is distance. You aren't giving yourself a pass when I am older than you either.

@BmoreGorilla is black and he asked you too....you want to play that card with him too? Or you going to answer the question? WHO ARE THE 'REAL HEADS' you are talking about? WHERE ARE THEY?

Last edited:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Post the examples breh. I mean you are the true authority on talking out your ass round these parts so if you say it, it must be true.

Just going to have to see those links breh. I'll wait, don't worry.

lol. i dont have time to do searches on bullchit. just know that youre known for putting your foot in your mouth, and either bailing out of the thread afterwards or even worse - sticking around to argue even more. i'll give you an example of each that i remember tho.

example of you bailing:
after you argued me down to the bone about how that 1st drake song with dj mustard didnt sound like hyphy. then you bailed when other posters came thru and corrected you.

example of you continuing to argue like a dumbass:
that thread where you argued to the death about how hip-hop is supposedly american culture.

OnlyInCalifornia

Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
lol. i dont have time to do searches on bullchit. just know that youre known for putting your foot in your mouth, and either bailing out of the thread afterwards or even worse - sticking around to argue even more. i'll give you an example of each that i remember tho.

You don't have 30 seconds to do a search with my name? But you have time to interview 'real heads' about Outkast?

example of you bailing:
after you argued me down to the bone about how that 1st drake song with dj mustard didnt sound like hyphy. then you bailed when other posters came thru and corrected you.
:snoop: Don't try to fukking re-write things jesus christ you are pathetic. That's not how it went down nor is the song 'hyphy' for all the reasons I mentioned originally. CORNY to try this one, you should be embarrassed. PASTE THE LINK.

example of you continuing to argue like a dumbass:
that thread where you argued to the death about how hip-hop is supposedly american culture.

Hip Hop isn't apart of American culture now? lol. So I guess 'Hip Hop' wasn't started in New York, among people from America at all. The people who progressed it along are not American and American's are not the ones who continue to take part in it....

Again, post the fukking links. Stop making shyt up and slanting it. You lie ALL THE TIME.

Now back to the topic at hand...@bmoregorilla is black, he wants to know about your REAL HEADS as well....you want to play the race card with him or do you want to answer everyones question>

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
You don't have 30 seconds to do a search with my name? But you have time to interview 'real heads' about Outkast?

:snoop: Don't try to fukking re-write things jesus christ you are pathetic. That's not how it went down nor is the song 'hyphy' for all the reasons I mentioned originally. CORNY to try this one, you should be embarrassed.

Hip Hop isn't apart of American culture now? lol.

Again, post the fukking links. Stop making shyt up and slanting it. You lie ALL THE TIME.

Now back to the topic at hand...@bmoregorilla is black, he wants to know about your REAL HEADS as well....you want to play the race card with him or do you want to answer everyones question>

im supposed to search thru over 12,000 posts just to argue some moot point thats irrelevant to the discussion? get real.

im not rewriting chit. either you dont want to own up to it, or you genuinely just dont remember it.

no its not american culture. thats why ya ass got clowned in whatever thread that was. and this all goes back to what i said 2 posts ago. im not even gonna waste anymore time on that. you'll never get IT, if you havnt already gotten it by now.

its not about black. i dont even know what race you are.:laugh: altho, i do remember you saying that you werent white once, and some other time admitting that you were. but thats irrelevant right now.

and you up here trying to tag people in, that i already pinned.

OnlyInCalifornia

Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
im supposed to search thru over 12,000 posts just to argue some moot point thats irrelevant to the discussion? get real.

im not rewriting chit. either you dont want to own up to it, or you genuinely just dont remember it.

no its not american culture. thats why ya ass got clowned in whatever thread that was. and this all goes back to what i said 2 posts ago. im not even gonna waste anymore time on that. you'll never get IT, if you havnt already gotten it by now.

its not about black. i dont even know what race you are.:laugh:

All the time you've spent 'responding' and making up your slant on stories could have spent doing a search. What are you afraid of exactly? It takes all of 30 seconds to type someone's name in and search for things. Took me 10 seconds to prove that tons of people disagree with you about Outkast in another thread

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/whos-better-outkast-or-bone-thugs-n-harmony.11660/

You are re-writing shyt and you are side stepping simple questions. That is why you won't post the links. How hard is it for you to find this thread of me saying that 'Hip Hop is American Culture' and people saying 'No, Hip Hop is not American' if SO MANY people clowned me?

We are asking for proof of these 'real heads', when do you think you can provide that to everyone? Like I said, we are not just 'taking your word' for it. As you've been known to just make shyt up in your own mind and treat it like it's gospel. And that's not just me saying that, as others feel the same way. That is why the comments were dapped.