Reasons Why Outkast Will Never Be Seen As GOAT Contenders By Most Real Heads

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
read that above quote @stomachlines @JustCKing

this is the last time im speaking on this portion of the thread with you two.

if you cant understand it in lamen's terms, then theres no hopes for yall.
if you dont get it, then youre just not cut like that and this rap chit aint all the way for you.

its not about liking or "hating" on outkast. yall up here crediting them for chit that they failed to do.

you talkin' out yo ass with this thread, bruh :aicmon:
stop it. it's not cute or funny. shyt is just disrespectful as hell tryin' to discredit kast and the dungeon family's mark in hip hop :camby:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
thats because you have no legs to stand on.

it makes plenty of sense.

it doesnt make sense to some of you because yall aint from it.

you arguin' for the sake of arguin'. ol "i wanna argue just to argue ass nikka"

peace

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
whatever, i ain't even engagin' in this bullshyt ass argument. this shyt don't even make sense, bruh :smh:

you sound sweet.

if youre gonna smack your lips and say "i aint even engagin' in this bullshyt", then why did you come in here yappin in the 1st place?

now all a sudden you hittin the fences.

you talkin' out yo ass with this thread, bruh :aicmon:
stop it. it's not cute or funny. shyt is just disrespectful as hell tryin' to discredit kast and the dungeon family's mark in hip hop :camby:

instead of claiming that im talking out of my ass, why cant you address anything that i just said in that quote?

you dudes just in here diccridin'. yall aint bout chit. stick to posting old videos buddy.

i remember a time when people like you and that broad @JustCKing werent even listening to hip-hop. now yall in the way.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
you sound sweet.

if youre gonna smack your lips and say "i aint even engagin' in this bullshyt", then why did you come in here yappin in the 1st place?

now all a sudden you hittin the fences.

instead of claiming that im talking out of my ass, why cant you address anything that i just said?

you dudes just in here diccridin'.

i remember a time when people like you and that broad @JustCKing werent even listening to hip-hop. now yall in the way.

shut up, nikka:mjlol:

you succeeded in havin' a 73 page thread on 1 of the greatest hip hop duos in hip hop. great job, troll

thumbs_up_waynes_world.gif

Chris-Pratt-Middle-Finger.gif

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
you arguin' for the sake of arguin'. ol "i wanna argue just to argue ass nikka"

peace

YOURE the one doing that. not me.

im in here talking hip-hop.
you aint do chit yet but post insults on the sly, while fronting like youre the mature one taking the high road.

where im from, we call that a bi*ch.

edit: now youre posting pics and .gifs
aint add nothing to the thread yet.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Aquemini one of the few albums that got 5 mics that actually deserved it

Southernplayalistic a classic too.

I don't know why atliens get so much props over that, elevators and track 3 the only real hard songs on there.

Southernplayalistic banged the whole way thru

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
no you not, you makin' stupid ass threads for the sake of arguin'. stop trollin' :ufdup:

no im talking hip-hop.

i asked you multiple times to comment on that quote, and all youre doing is hurling insults and posting gifs.

if you dont have any content to add to the thread, then get the f*ck outta here, dikkhead.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AND AGAIN, if you were being sarcastic, why didnt you say that FOUR PAGES AGO instead of arguing me down in hopes of justifying that statement? i asked you this question like 5 times already, and youre still ducking.:laugh: you werent sarcastic until i went back and pulled up those quotes an hour ago. before that, you spent an entire weekend trying to justify the chit you said.

when people talk about artists being regional, theyre referring to their popularity. they're not referring to the hometown of the rappers that they did songs with or took pictures with. the fact that i even have to explain this to you is an indication that you shouldnt be in here arguing about this.

@ the bolded. YOU DONT GET IT. just leave it alone. its not for you. stick to doing your googles.

youre a parrot, thats the only lingo you need to know for the day.

In terms of popularity, regional still means they were only popular in their respective region.

I haven't spent an entire weekend trying to justify anything. You've spent an ENTIRE 4 YEARS arguing the importance of OutKast.

I think you're bitter because you feel like they dissed you. In your delusional world where you think you're the authority on everything Hip Hop, I think these words were ether that still has your soul burning:

Just ain't the same gang of nerds on the internet
Slanndering your name behind that screen name
They're lame and their life is pretty plain
M&M's with no nuts
Won't show up face-to-face straight bytch made
Like puppies on the nipples of a mutt

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
no im talking hip-hop.

i asked you multiple times to comment on that quote, and all youre doing is hurling insults and posting gifs.

if you dont have any content to add to the thread, then get the f*ck outta here, dikkhead.

i'm takin' the high road, bruh. i'm not goin' back and forth with nobody who got an agenda and only wants to make threads and posts like this

peace, bruh

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
how you still arguing the same thing 4 years later? :dahell:

youre posting on a board where people create new threads about the same ole topics from '95-96 and '01.

and yet, this is the thread where you choose to come in and say that chit?

:beli:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
i'm takin' the high road, bruh. i'm not goin' back and forth with nobody who got an agenda and only wants to make threads and posts like this

peace, bruh

you look like an idiot trying to save face.

just leave.

aint no peace. i aint no bruh to a bytch.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
ok, whatever. i'm out

stop acting like youre taking a high road.

youre the one that came in here hurling insults at me first. before that, i aint say chit to you.

you dudes and your white devil tactics.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
stop acting like youre taking a high road.

youre the one that came in here hurling insults at me first. before that, i aint say chit to you.

you dudes and your white devil tactics.

you still quotin' me when i already said, "i'm out" :dahell:

and for the record, i'm black :stopitslime:

like i said, you wanna argue just to argue because even after i said peace and whatever, i'm out, you still comin' at me :mjlol:

i ain't got time for this shyt, man :pachaha:

this is my last reply to this thread, i'm gone, man