Reasons Why Outkast Will Never Be Seen As GOAT Contenders By Most Real Heads

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
kast 1 of the most ground breakin' duos of album time; made classic albums and songs, trail blazed for the south in the 90's and into the 2000s and this is how they get treated now? this thread all wrong and disrespectful. how you shyt on kast like that? nikka in here doggin' them like they smilez and southstar or some shyt. man, get the fukk outta here with this bullshyt ass trollin'. shyt is wrong and disrespectful as hell :camby:

what the fukk is happenin' to the coli, bruhs? :what:

they didnt trailblaze chit.

im not doggin anybody out. i even referred to them as legends. theyre just not on the pedestal that people try to put them on in retrospect.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
kast 1 of the most ground breakin' duos of album time; made classic albums and songs, trail blazed for the south in the 90's and into the 2000s and this is how they get treated now? this thread all wrong and disrespectful. how you shyt on kast like that? nikka in here doggin' them like they smilez and southstar or some shyt. man, get the fukk outta here with this bullshyt ass trollin'. shyt is wrong and disrespectful as hell :camby:

what the fukk is happenin' to the coli, bruhs? :what:

The OP seems to think because he doesn't view OutKast as GOAT contenders that somehow Hip Hop collectively feels the same. If that were true, he wouldn't have made this thread. I mean, no one makes threads about how Ying Yang Twins aren't GOAT contenders because there's really no validity to someone saying they are "GOAT contenders". You'd hardly find many if any to say that Ying Yang Twins are GOAT anything. He made this thread because there's obviously serious Hip Hop heads who hold Kast in that regard.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
they didnt trailblaze chit.

im not doggin anybody out. i even referred to them as legends. theyre just not on the pedestal that people try to put them on in retrospect.

whatever, i ain't even engagin' in this bullshyt ass argument. this shyt don't even make sense, bruh :smh:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
The OP seems to think because he doesn't view OutKast as GOAT contenders that somehow Hip Hop collectively feels the same. If that were true, he wouldn't have made this thread. I mean, no one makes threads about how Ying Yang Twins aren't GOAT contenders because there's really no validity to someone saying they are "GOAT contenders". You'd hardly find many if any to say that Ying Yang Twins are GOAT anything. He made this thread because there's obviously serious Hip Hop heads who hold Kast in that regard.

yeah, whatever

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
In regard to Eminem and Top 5's, you are discussing it because you brought up nobody having Jadakiss in their top 5 because of Eminem. When I mentioned Jada, I was initilly addressing someone else. The person I was addressing said noone thought of Andre as a Top 5 MC until Eminem said it. When Em mentioned Andre, Jada and several other MC's, it was on his song, "Til I Collapse". You'd know that if you weren't busy responding and multi-quoting every post in this thread.

UMM NO.

thats not how it went dikkhead.

this is the post that i was responding to:

YOU never heard anyone refer to 3K as an elite MC before Em did it. Just remember to give Em credit for making people put Kurupt, Jada, and Redman in that elite class too.

i was responding to the dumb chit that came off of YOUR KEYBOARD.

you little half-wit.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
whatever, i ain't even engagin' in this bullshyt ass argument. this shyt don't even make sense, bruh :smh:

thats because you have no legs to stand on.

it makes plenty of sense.

it doesnt make sense to some of you because yall aint from it.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
no dungeon family didnt do anything to advance the south. do you know what it means to advance a region? you have to move the needle and create interest in other artistss, and basically cause the public to tap into said region. that didnt happen until no limit.

you up here trying to credit dungeon family for that chit, when the vast majority of their fans outside of the south DONT EVEN LISTEN TO SOUTHERN HIP-HOP.

read that above quote @stomachlines @JustCKing

this is the last time im speaking on this portion of the thread with you two.

if you cant understand it in lamen's terms, then theres no hopes for yall.
if you dont get it, then youre just not cut like that and this rap chit aint all the way for you.

its not about liking or "hating" on outkast. yall up here crediting them for chit that they failed to do.

Last edited:

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
UMM NO.

thats not how it went dikkhead.

this is the post that i was responding to:

i was responding to the dumb chit that came off of YOUR KEYBOARD.

you little half-wit.

And again, you replied without knowing the context. I was being sarcastic because dude said that he didn't see anybody put Andre 3000 in their Top 5's until Eminem said it. I responded with the post you quoted as to say if that's the case, then they also have Kurupt, Jada, and Redman in their Top 5's too because of Eminem.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps

going out like a str8 bi*ch.

i can tell some of you dudes aint never been on no blocks.

thats why your whole outlook on the culture is warped.

And again, you replied without knowing the context. I was being sarcastic because dude said that he didn't see anybody put Andre 3000 in their Top 5's until Eminem said it. I responded with the post you quoted as to say if that's the case, then they also have Kurupt, Jada, and Redman in their Top 5's too because of Eminem.

if you were being sarcastic, then you wouldve let it be known the moment i responded, instead of going back-n-forth about it for 3 or 4 pages, typing up paragraphs and chit.

and then you went on trying to justify yourself by bringing up that eminem did a song on jadakiss album, and other dumb chit that you were rambling about.

if you were being sarcastic, then you wouldnt have did any of this.

ughh no.

i didnt make this thread because of serious hip-hop heads.

clearly youre clueless.

Last edited:

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
going out like a str8 bi*ch.

i can tell some of you dudes aint never been on no blocks.

thats why your whole outlook on the game is warped.

if you were being sarcastic, then you wouldve let it be known the moment i responded, instead of going back-n-forth about it for 3 or 4 pages, typing up paragraphs and chit.

and then you went on trying to justify yourself by bringing up that eminem did a song on jadakiss album, and other dumb chit that you were rambling about.

if you were being sarcastic, then you wouldnt have did any of this.

ughh no.

i didnt make this thread because of serious hip-hop heads.

clearly youre clueless.

Nah, that'd be you. This is what you resort to when you don't have anything to stand on.

You inserted yourself into a conversation and then get mad when you don't understand what's being posted. You're in here multi-quoting and don't know where posts you're arguing against begin and end. I'm not the only one or even the first one that's pointed that out to you in this thread.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
If Suave House was regional, then No Limit was regional. Suave House had Rakim rhyming on their production. Mase, Mobb Deep, Krayzie Bone, and Foxy Brown featured Eightball & MJG (or sometimes just Eightball on their albums).

LOL @ the Flimpmode analogy. It doesn't even make sense. It's more like comparing Wu Tang (a crew) to Ruff Ryders (label and a crew) which is what No Limit and CMR were.

:deadmanny:

this kid doesnt even understand what regional means.:facepalm: get all the way the f*ck outta here b.

and lol @ that short-bus analogy of wutang & ruff ryders that you tried to put together. how you gonna try to make an analogy on some chit that you cant even comprehend?

i had to stop there man. i couldnt read anymore of that chitty-chit.:mjlol:

Nah, that'd be you. This is what you resort to when you don't have anything to stand on.

what are you? some sort of parrot?

you see me throw a dart at you or someone else. you think its hot. then you try to use the same exact line on me, even when it doesnt apply. i thought people grew out of that chit in middle school.

im flattered, but youre not wavey enough to jock the lingo.

You inserted yourself into a conversation and then get mad when you don't understand what's being posted. You're in here multi-quoting and don't know where posts you're arguing against begin and end. I'm not the only one or even the first one that's pointed that out to you in this thread.

again i ask, if you were truly being sarcastic, why didnt you let it be known FOUR PAGES AGO instead of arguing me down for days, trying to justify that statement?

WHY?:why:

Last edited:

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:deadmanny:

this kid doesnt even understand what regional means.:facepalm: get all the way the f*ck outta here b.

and lol @ that short-bus analogy of wutang & ruff ryders that you tried to put together. you cant comprehend anything.

i had to stop there man. i couldnt read anymore of that chit.:mjlol:

what are you? some sort of parrot?

you see me throw a dart at you or someone else. you think its hot. then you try to use the same exact line on me, even when it doesnt reply.

im flattered, but youre not wavey enough to jock the lingo.

again i ask, if you were truly being sarcastic, why didnt you let it be known FOUR PAGES AGO instead of arguing me down for days, trying to justify that statement?

WHY?:why:

Regional means pertaining to a specific region. In regard to Eightball & MJG, that region would be The South. If they were just confined to The South, why are artists outside of The South featuring them? How would they even know they exist? Playa Fly, Kingpin Skinny Pimp, and Indo G from Memphis are regional. These are artists that you wouldn't expect people outside of The South to be familiar with.

Your analogy of using Terror Squad and Flipmode was a short-bus analogy. These were imprint labels, but were also crews. Dungeon Family like Wu Tang Clan was a collective.

What lingo? None of the lingo you use is exclusive to you.

And again, you go out of your way to argue for the sake of arguing. I was being sarcastic in the initial post that you quoted regarded Eminem. A post that wasn't even addressed to you.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Regional means pertaining to a specific region. In regard to Eightball & MJG, that region would be The South. If they were just confined to The South, why are artists outside of The South featuring them? How would they even know they exist? Playa Fly, Kingpin Skinny Pimp, and Indo G from Memphis are regional. These are artists that you wouldn't expect people outside of The South to be familiar with.

Your analogy of using Terror Squad and Flipmode was a short-bus analogy. These were imprint labels, but were also crews. Dungeon Family like Wu Tang Clan was a collective.

What lingo? None of the lingo you use is exclusive to you.

And again, you go out of your way to argue for the sake of arguing. I was being sarcastic in the initial post that you quoted regarded Eminem. A post that wasn't even addressed to you.

AND AGAIN, if you were being sarcastic, why didnt you say that FOUR PAGES AGO instead of arguing me down in hopes of justifying that statement? i asked you this question like 5 times already, and youre still ducking.:laugh: you werent sarcastic until i went back and pulled up those quotes an hour ago. before that, you spent an entire weekend trying to justify the chit you said.

when people talk about artists being regional, theyre referring to their popularity. they're not referring to the hometown of the rappers that they did songs with or took pictures with. the fact that i even have to explain this to you is an indication that you shouldnt be in here arguing about this.

@ the bolded. YOU DONT GET IT. just leave it alone. its not for you. stick to doing your googles.

youre a parrot, thats the only lingo you need to know for the day.