Reasons Why Outkast Will Never Be Seen As GOAT Contenders By Most Real Heads

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
And every singer from Usher to Chris brown to any D-list singer tries to be Michael Jackson on stage..Bobby Brown not on these nikkas radars...:mjlol:...

this is the one time i gotta disagree wit you.

most of these dudes are influenced by bobby brown too. especially usher, who used to stan for bobby on television. its just not played up in the media.

:yeshrug:

If you look at the Atl sound in the last 15 years...it really dosent have a trace of outkast in it...

They do have alot of fans and they have their place, but their DNA as far as influence dosent connect..

youre using too much logic for these dudes.

please stop. they cant take it.:noah:

Last edited:

Juneya

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Panola Road
lol.

this guy never realizes that hes the biggest Atlanta homer on this site.

i represent all things dope. I support all artist.
But Atlanta and its culture are hated on. You call being a homer, and I call what y'all do hating

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Well its easier to aim to be like Bobby Brown than Michael Jackson...

Andre 3K has inspired every elite mc post kast in the game. Obviously most rappers ain't up for that challenge so they take inspiration and model themselves after something more achievable... Like cash money, etc and people in that vein :mjpls:

:damn:

A lot of people don't strive for shyt anymore. So they become underachieving rappers that do what's safe.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
please enjoy this 1 star

kast got 4 borderline 5 classics...most consistent and original group ever

how is outkast amongst the most original groups ever, when their whole style was a bite when they blew up?

you dudes dont know chit about rap. thats why you base your posts off of hurling insults, and ridiculous talking points such as "they have 4 or 5 classics".

Last edited:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Nothing about CMR or No Limit was as groundbreaking as Dungeon Family. You're basically comparing a fad (No Limit and 90's CMR) to a crew with actual longevity. You do realize that Future is Dungeon Family.

lol. youre just throwing chit at the wall at this point.

dungeon family has absolutely nothing to do with future being popular. hes a completely different rapper with a different name and a completely different style. nobody even knows that he was with them except outkast stans.:laugh: the fact that yall are always so desperate to attach their name to future, just goes to show that deep down, yall know that outkast isnt what yall are making them out to be.

if dungeon fam was more groundbreaking than those acts, then they wouldve been the crew that made the south into a viable coast, long before no limit.

and how in the hell did dungeon family have more longevity? because they went pop?:mjlol:

I don't live through Hip Hop via media and charts. If I'm referencing a specific time period, I like having the data from that time period to back it up. To say Kast wasn't a tier 1 group in the 90's is revisionist. Who really was ranking groups into tiers in the 90's? Few 90's groups period were looked as GOAT contenders in the 90's. Could you honestly put a 90's group on the same level as an NWA (yeah they only had two albums and really one with all the members, but the impact and influence makes them significant), Run DMC, Public Enemy, and BDP?

By the time The Source gave Kast 5 mics, it was for Aquemini which sounded nothing like Native Tongues. I mean, you could say maybe "Rosa Parks" or the title track with "Da Art of Storytellin' Pt. 1" sounding like something out of the Native Tongues.

yes you do live rap thru media. we run into this brickwall everytime we argue, no matter who the thread is about. this is why we argue actually.

i listed the groups that were ahead of kast plenty of times, and you disputed nann one of them.

and the point is going over your head. bottom line, if youre not even tops from your era, it doesnt make sense for you to be in goat discussions. all this is, is a bunch of belated dikkriding & propaganda.

by the time the source gave kast 5 mics, they were already on their dikk for dam near 5 years up to that point. it doesnt matter what that particular album sounded like. same way they gave kanye 5 mics later on in his career after he jumped into other chit. BE SMART. btw, they tried to give them 5 mics from jump on SPCM, back when they were giving a mere 4 mics to albums like doggystyle. luckily, benzino was around and blocked that chit.

YOU never heard anyone refer to 3K as an elite MC before Em did it. Just remember to give Em credit for making people put Kurupt, Jada, and Redman in that elite class too.

eminem aint responsible for jada being in top 5s.

most people who hold jada in the highest regard dont give a f*ck about eminem.

again, you get too caught up in media. youre out of touch.

Last edited:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
i represent all things dope. I support all artist.
But Atlanta and its culture are hated on. You call being a homer, and I call what y'all do hating

how am i hating? by telling it like it is? thats hating now?

your posts are always riddled with homer-isms. you dont realize it because most homers dont know that theyre homers.

Last edited:

L $ C

Superstar
Daps
how is outkast amongst the most original groups ever, when their whole style was a bite when they blew up?

you dudes dont know chit about rap. thats why you base your posts off of hurling insults, and ridiculous talking points such as "they have 4 or 5 classics".
:troll:

alright bud.....if it makes u sleep better

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol. youre just throwing chit at the wall at this point.

dungeon family has absolutely nothing to do with future being popular. hes a completely different rapper with a different name and a completely different style. nobody even knows that he was with them except outkast stans.:laugh: the fact that yall are always so desperate to attach their name to future, just goes to show that deep down, yall know that outkast isnt what yall are making them out to be.

if dungeon fam was more groundbreaking than those acts, then they wouldve been the crew that made the south into a viable coast, long before no limit.

and how in the hell did dungeon family have more longevity? because they went pop?:mjlol:

yes you do live rap thru media. we run into this brickwall everytime we argue, no matter who the thread is about. this is why we argue actually.

i listed the groups that were ahead of kast plenty of times, and you disputed nann one of them.

and the point is going over your head. bottom line, if youre not even tops from your era, it doesnt make sense for you to be in goat discussions. all this is, is a bunch of belated dikkriding & propaganda.

by the time the source gave kast 5 mics, they were already on their dikk for dam near 5 years up to that point. it doesnt matter what that particular album sounded like. same way they gave kanye 5 mics later on in his career after he jumped into other chit. BE SMART. btw, they tried to give them 5 mics from jump on SPCM, back when they were giving a mere 4 mics to albums like doggystyle. luckily, benzino was around and blocked that chit.

eminem aint responsible for jada being in top 5s.

most people who hold jada in the highest regard dont give a f*ck about eminem.

again, you get too caught up in media. youre out of touch.

Future not a completely different rapper and it's not Kast fans that bring him up. Future fans bring up that point to legitimize Future. There's songs from Future where sounds like Gipp from Goodie Mob.

Dungeon Family were more viable in The South than No Limit and CMR. Pimp C asked Gipp (of Goodie Mob) if he could borrow his flow for his verse on "Big Pimpin". Master P bit TRU's "Hoody Hoo" from Kast. ATL trap rappers got their style from Cool Breeze. Kast were in rotation before many knew what a No Limit Records was. Master P was still on the West Coast making West Coast music back when Kast blew up. CMR wasn't even on the radar.

In terms of longevity, No Limit was pretty much finished by 2001, Dungeon Family still had acts that were going strong. CMR was pretty much broken up at that point. Lil' Wayne (who even cites Andre 3000 and Cee Lo Green as influences) changed his style and gave them a second wind with the Carter series, his mixtapes, and Young Money.

LOL at you talking about The Source being Kast fanatics and then bring up Benzino. Benzino didn't block anything. In fact, he was at the helm when The Source gave Kast five mics in the 90s. A far different Source that gave Kanye West five mics in 2010.

In regard to Eminem, if you claim that people hold Andre 3000 in high regard because of that line, it's contradictory and hypocritical not to say the same about Jada and some of the other MC's he mentioned. In terms of most people who listen to Jada not listening to Eminem, Jadakiss didn't get that memo. Eminem is on a Jadakiss album on a song called "Welcome to D-Block". Why are you throwing Eminem on a song that bares the name of your crew if your core listeners aren't fans? Furthermore, Eminem even produced the song.

I'm not the one out of touch. You're the one who formulates outlandish and ludicrous statements from inside of a bubble.

Juneya

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Panola Road
how am i hating? by telling it like it is? thats hating now?

your posts are always riddled with homer-isms. you dont realize it because most homers dont know that theyre homers.

lmao how do homers not know they are homers. God you nikkas are so dumb. The only nikkas not homers, are bum ass hating ass middle of nowhere nikkas like you. You are a hater. But I didn't say you was hating. Your not telling it like it is.... your such a hoe.... Your being defensive and trying to discredit my opinion with hoe tactics. You can discredit my facts and observations of Outkast, because I'm from Atlanta. Whatever. Shows what kind of conversation your trying to have. (A hoe one)

You talking about shyt you don't know.
You call me a homer, cause I'm from Atlanta, and 99% only care to discuss shyt that I know.

See the difference.
If you do,congratulations. You have taken the first step in not being a hoe ass dumb nikka.