Reasons Why Outkast Will Never Be Seen As GOAT Contenders By Most Real Heads

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Breh....this thread been dead for over a year....you not going change your opinion so what as the point of bumping it?

i upp this thread whenever i see some bullchit.

and it gets the puters putin everytime. people just complaining cuz they cant dispute it.

if i upped a silly ass photoshop thread, i'd have 100 daps per post.

Last edited:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Outkast changed the style and the sound of what Southern Hiphop was supposed to sound like

They paved the way for a lot of the unorthodox sound you hear in hiphop today.

Aquemni and Stankonia are classic albums.

Dre's secondary verse in Elevators till this day is one of the memorable versus in hiphop history.

They are probably the only group from the 90's who could come out with an album in 2016 and sell multi platinum without even trying.

Their influence and legacy in Hiphop is engraved and Legendary. Your attempts at trolling failed horribly.

yall just be making stuff up on the fly.

most people only really cared about the hook on elevators. theres no all-time memorable verses there breh.

what style & sound did outkast change in the south? you cant even hear any outkast influence in their own hometown atlanta artists that dominate the airwaves.:heh:

what sound did they pave the way for? arrested development laid the groundwork for the crossover lane that outkast tapped into. and theyre considered wack on here.

outkast really just influenced the industry plants and lil internet blog rappers. i understand thats what alot of yall outkast fans listen to on here, so i can see the root of confusion.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Based on what. Kast was bigger than Mobb Deep in the 90's. The Source, an NY based magazine gave OutKast 5 mics, which they didn't award to any Mobb Deep album. They nominated Andre 3000 lyricist of the year in '99. "Playa's Ball", "ATLiens", "Elevators", "Rosa Parks" and "Skew It On The Bar-B" (as well as the respective albums they came from) were big deals. And this isn't bias because I like Mobb Deep.

this guy always lives hip-hop thru media & charts,

and no, the source was not NY bias. they were biased towards certain styles & sub-genres.

outkast came thru carrying on that native tongue tradition. thats why they always get the looks & ratings that they get.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
When that organized noise documentary drops....
:banderas:

This thread gonna look even more terrible and haterish.

what makes you think ive ever even heard of such a documentary?

you dudes live in stankonia.:mjlol:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Nikkaz made epic music and didn't box themselves in. They had fans everywhere including the streets but there is a section of fans that love to keep nikkaz in a box and if you don't fit that they can't fukk with you. That poisoned mentality is what they are getting at and in reality the streets don't give you anything besides bragging rights :manny:

this is the chit that rappers say in order to compensate for their lack of popularity.

some of you dudes swallowed that chit up i see. gullable.

in reality, if the chit is really hittin on that level, niccas will f*k with it.

It's coming out on Netflix next month.

Like it or not they earned their place in history as hip-hop legends. That's irrefutable at this point.

thats nice to know.

again, what makes you think i wouldve ever heard of this documentary if you didnt mention it just now? whats your purpose? what bearing does it have on the thread?

some of you dudes are so deep in your feelings, that yall cant even think str8.:mjlol:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Pot meet kettle. You upped a year old thread just to argue. That's something females do to feel better

meanwhile, following other men around from thread-to-thread FOR YEARS is something that fakkits do to feel better.:dame:

this thread is probably the reason why you stalk me.

now go run along and slice your wrists. freak.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:snoop: Breh, when did I ever say they didn't make epic music? This is what Wacky was talking about. You can't have an honest discussion with a lot of Outkast fans because you won't even acknowledge their place in the game in real time.
The fact is they are legends.

Opinions don't change that. Them having or not having the streets doesn't change that. Sent.of.u nikkaz would have rather they made southernplayalistic over and over to please "street nikkaz". But then venturing out made them legends

I acknowledge their place as legends #facts